Day two of the weekend thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Still got ill kids - fan bloodytastic as they played tag teams keeping us awake last night.

Current wife is catching up on her sleep whilst I am getting ready for a bearded ride with my gay mates (ie, using single speed road bike with the cycling club)

After that if the kids are ok we will goto the pub for a couple of pints whilst the roast lamb cooks and that's about it (bar doing a bit of study)

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Got some hockey mini tournament thing today, CBA but bit late to back out. Following this I'll be hunting around to see if there are any reasonably priced reverbs left anywhere. I finally get the old student loan in and everywhere sells out :roll: Tomorrow morning I'll be ordering the new frame too, exciting times.

Laters
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Survived a night ride round bits of the Glentress Black last night, called it off when we couldn't see 1 meter in front of us due to mist and rain!

Kinda wish I hadn't survived as i'm back to work tomorrow :(
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Tomorrow morning I'll be ordering the new frame too, exciting times.

And how were the El Guapo's?

Mornin' window lickers

Went to Cannock yesterday and had huge fun in the dry, so I'm hovering over 'commit' for a new bike. That aside, today is mostly a stay-at-home day as I lube up the current steed and spend two hours painting a roll-cage. Today there will be no bacons. ......although I do have a couple of chops for dinner.

Onwards! To coffee! And the garage!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    Clank wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

And how were the El Guapos

Really nice, light too, won't really add on any weight over the summer season I reckon, compared the frames directly and there's really nothing in it.
  • Afternoon Losers!

Today was the day I met up with the lass that turned me down the other day. Wasn't as awkward as it could have been thankfully, but I'm still feeling gutted.

To be honest, that's pretty much it, i just feel gutted and deflated at the moment and it's not helped that I have to go in early to work tomorow. FML
    Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

Really nice, light too, won't really add on any weight over the summer season I reckon, compared the frames directly and there's really nothing in it.

Suh-weet! 8)

I assume this is what you'll be ordering?
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    Clank wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

Suh-weet! 8)

I assume this is what you'll be ordering?

Yup, got the money ready to go, going to ring tomorrow morning and get it done, want to order a headset from them too so figured I may as well get them to fit it for me :lol:
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Busy day of doing nothing much. Decided to start clearing out the loft space and wish now that I had never started it.

Off out tonight for a few beers at the pub quiz.

Later......
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    evening moppers off jizz.

Today i have bought x-com enemy unknown a blast from the past remade.. lets see what this is like :p
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Evening Freaks!

Not done much today. Took the hounds for a good long walk today as I'm back to work tomorrow. I expect I'll find chaos and pandemonium when I get in and I'll be disappointed if it isn't...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    I expect I'll find chaos and pandemonium when I get in

thats because you are the cause of it all
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    matthew h wrote:
    I expect I'll find chaos and pandemonium when I get in

thats because you are the cause of it all

Quite possibly... :D