TFI Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Once again, not slept enough, and I think it's affecting my brain now, I feel like I'm sleep walking!

Got a new toy yesterday, my Nexus 7 arrived. It's fantastic! Still trying to find some cool things to put on it, so far I've installed Sonic the Hedgehog, I'll be happy if that's all really :D

Anywho, better get on with life as I've quite a bit to do today, well, maybe.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Back from India with bronchitis or some other lung disease. All night coughing and off to work.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    just finished painting most of the house..... 47degrees outside today..... :shock: jeffin hot!!!

luckily i have some coronas chilled in the fridge 8)
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Lagrange wrote:
    Back from India with bronchitis or some other lung disease. All night coughing and off to work.

The 'Mark Fowlers'. I suggest just walking out into the desert, digging a hole and sitting in it 'till the enevitble happens.

Mornin' walkers

Late night + early morning = quietly waiting in work for my steaming mug of MTFU to kick in.

And then, seeing as it's Friday, there shall be bacons (alongside snorkers, beans, eggs, hash browns and lashings of generic brown sauce). FTW, people. FT and W.

Onwards! To caffiene! And manning TFU! And piggymeats!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    The end of a short week has taken a long time coming. So little to do for the past couple of days the time has really dragged. Still, it is Friday and 4 1/2 more hours to go.

I guess I'll be sorting the garden out this weekend if the weather permits.

Need some tea to wake me up.

Later......
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning,

Body clock reboot continues and i feel EPIC!
    Finish packing for skiing trip tomoz after a wee snooze coz i feel battered!

Bye
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Seem to be full of the CBA's today, which isn't ideal as I have quite a bit to do..Just broke open a bag of peanut M&M's to give me a bit of get up and go..
    Got a friend coming round tonight to fit my new headset, in return I'm cooking fajitas. Will need to clean the bike first, and fit the new chain, so that's my evening sorted!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Noooo, back to work Monday. Must somehow enable the time slowing device as the two weeks has felt like two days :(
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    mornign nobbers.

Year end in finance blows goats.. that is all.
  • Antibiotics taken, face still expanding when I eat lol. Fucking kills mind.

Hobbit tonight I think.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Herders
    Not a lot going on here, still no show of bike bits except the forks, there here, but no new wheels or wheel adapters for old wheels :(
    Its been dry here for 2 days, i wonder how long that will last?
    Bacons has been consumed and vast amount of coffee, so now time for lunch.
    Bugger all else to do!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Allo Scuttlers

Off to work, which is a blessing as Mrs G is getting hacked off with her sister and the house is a bad place to be at the mo, Roll on May when it looks like we will be moving on our own to Pontypridd.

That is all for now
    Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Well, today has taken an absolute nose dive into a pile of dinosaur sh*t!

Firstly, nothing's f3cking working. We've just installed a new mixing desk, and we're finding loads of faults, which is putting me well behind with my other work that I have to finish today. Then I'm getting loads of useless twunts needing my help, which is stupid when I'm clearly busy!
    Then the RAM I find for a Mac doesn't fit, so it's back to the drawing board there.
    And finally (so far) pretty lady finally responded to my message of me asking her out and she's said no, but the fella she's with is "the one for her".

Needless to say, I'm in a pretty ferkin foul mood.

/rant
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Gazlar wrote:
    Allo Scuttlers

Off to work, which is a blessing as Mrs G is getting hacked off with her sister and the house is a bad place to be at the mo, Roll on May when it looks like we will be moving on our own to Pontypridd.

That is all for now
    Tarrah

pontypridd? really?!?...................................pontypridd? :wink::lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Could be worse could be Ponty"tidy"
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Clank wrote:

8685a501-312f-4613-b696-922481ccc515.jpg

cat_exit_strategy_zps7312e1d5.jpg

Sh1t
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Allo Scuttlers

That is all for now
    Tarrah

pontypridd? really?!?...................................pontypridd? :wink::lol:

Yep.....the one plus side is that i can head straight out on the bike and fand mud....plus found a really nice house.....just have to see my eye out until May. That said immediately still in line for a transfer to Carmarthen so if that happens then even better.

Today has taken a turn for the awesome in that i was 9 hours standby moved to a 7 hour job so finished at 9 instead of 11 and get in to find that job is covered so now important doing a trip to aberdare and finished for 7

That's a win
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Wish my job was driving trains!
  • Gazlar
    Wish my job was driving trains!

Its a rare win.......normally its ten hours locked on your own bored......that said i do still love my job most days
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Bored... nearly finished work. Been doing accounts stuff and billing all day.

Numbers doing my head in. Will be in the pub at 8!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Today, I have mostly been fettling. Sorted out the commuter bike for next week's return to work. It's nice to smell of GT85 and WD40 again...
  • Hobbit tonight I think.

Exotic! Just sausage and mash for me.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Today, I have mostly been fettling. Sorted out the commuter bike for next week's return to work. It's nice to smell of GT85 and WD40 again...
    Praise the lord!
    Hobbit tonight I think.

Exotic! Just sausage and mash for me.
    Make sure you use a decent sauce or their very tough.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening mongs!

Today has been filled with meh basically made up of my boss justifying his job and trying to make me look like a useless tw@. Didn't succeed but I smell revolt in the minions.

Couple more jobs applied for, the two in Colchester didn't come off. One withdrawn for now, the other I didn't get as I don't have as many tech qualifications as the winner although I had better client facing and management skills. One of the possibles is back in London and looks the best, might actually have to go for it and back to the daily commute :(

Day 4 of dryathlon and still no alcohol! Feel more awesome on the bike.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149

Year end in finance blows goats.. that is all.
    +1, keeping me busy.

Am having a good doss tonight to unwind from what feels like the longest 3 day week ever. Wifey is out with her mates so at least I'll get some peace and a couple of beers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]