Thursday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Still struggling to sleep, went to bed around 1 this morning. Not sure how to swing my body clock back to a more normal pattern.
I'm still waiting to hear back from the girl I've asked out for a drink, it's coming up to a week (she's been in Paris for most of the time), and I'm a little concerned :?

Today, more work, followed by food, then bed, hopefully before midnight.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' fixie-lovin' hipsters,

I slept like a log until about 4.30, when there was a full-blown police chase down my street. This was then followed by an unusually high amount of traffic for the next hour. Consequently, I am knackered - even after the first two coffees of the morning!

Could be worse - I could care!

Onwards! To more caffiene! And work stuff.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Up early(ish) today to try and get a doctors appointment, got to see the dentist this afternoon too. Fun times.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    First commute of the year was fun

Now for a cack day at work before a decent ride home
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Retardee's of the Crud,
    Big ride out last night was both needed and fun, Overslept this morning which was nice.
    Now to sit at my desk and procrastinate for a few hours and drink coffee.
    Still no sign of my forks! :evil:

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Brought the other bike into work this morning as I have a few things to do later. Its going to be another quiet one again today so I've just ordered some new pedals and knee pads from CRC.

Still contemplating a new, well 2012 model, bike. The Cube AMS Super HPC 100 Pro looks an interesting option. Anyone tried this?

Lots of tea required today,

Later......
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Back to the grind, but only 22 working days until a holiday and start of the new job. This means I have a farkton of stuff to get done...
    Onwards! To clearing up the mess left by me when I was procrastinating!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • cicatriz wrote:
    Still contemplating a new, well 2012 model, bike. The Cube AMS Super HPC 100 Pro looks an interesting option. Anyone tried this?
    I've got the AMS100, not Super Duper thing though. Great bike, really light and fantastic for XC stuff. I've ridden it round the Peaks, and it's been up and down GT and Inners and it survived that better than me!
    Don't let Richie borrow it though, he'll ruin your wheels ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning,
    day two of sorting the body clock out, alarm set for 8, managed to turn it off and woke at 10, all bodes well for early start saturday to head out to the skiing!
    Out for generic shop type stuffs!
    Bye y'all
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is work, it's slow at the moment. Thankfully clients aren't too mental just yet.

Just been given a list of planning things for sisters wedding. I apparently need to find a band. Anyone know any decent covers bands in the South Wales area? Also planning hen party at the moment. Funtimes...

Arriva decided that it wasn't cold enough outside this morning so the air con on the train this morning was on ice blast. How kind of them.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Meh... today is fairly shite. Got to have a blood test and ultrasound according to the doctor. Also the grandad, who's been in hospital over christmas has gotten a lot worse overnight too so going to pop up there later. Still, suppose I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone if I get the blood test done while I'm up there...
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    MissCMC wrote:
    Work is work, it's slow at the moment. Thankfully clients aren't too mental just yet.

Just been given a list of planning things for sisters wedding. I apparently need to find a band. Anyone know any decent covers bands in the South Wales area? Also planning hen party at the moment. Funtimes...

Arriva decided that it wasn't cold enough outside this morning so the air con on the train this morning was on ice blast. How kind of them.

yes, a guy i know plays in the band no one knows, they're pretty good :D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/No-One-Kn ... 2838907128

and the air con was gazlars fault :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening gents and ladies.

Today work.. neh fun.

Hoping to ride this weekend at least once to keep the legs spinning. world is a wierd place and i've decided becoming a near full time hermit bar riding is the way forward.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:

Not my fault only just starting......which service was it and ill give them a b0llocking.

Afternoon scuttlers

As the last line suggests im at work until late then off to gym. Great lie in this morn though after a late night playing logo harry potter.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    The 7.50 to Swansea. Absolutely freezing!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • cicatriz wrote:
    I've got the AMS100, not Super Duper thing though. Great bike, really light and fantastic for XC stuff. I've ridden it round the Peaks, and it's been up and down GT and Inners and it survived that better than me!

:lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:
    The 7.50 to Swansea. Absolutely freezing!

Useless mainline gits......not as good as us valleys drivers. Ill find out who it is and give them a ribbing.

On a similar note just seen the lovely Connie Fisher .
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    mmmm just made gammon egg chips and onion rings... Nom!
  • Infection/blocked parotid gland in the cheek so currently look like I have mumps lol!

Antibiotics and asprin taken so feel much much better haha!
  • cicatriz wrote:

Ha ! :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Not long back from work - it's gone a bit mental :( Not even enough time to come and post crap on here during the day - might get better once I'm past my probationary period...

Roll on the bleedin' weekend !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    cicatriz wrote:

Ha ! :lol:

Just seen this . It's not true the wheels were mush to start with :D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg