Morning Bumders It's Wednesday!

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

I'm off to play bikes at Cwmcarn. Sleepy as fuck, thankfully the cousin is driving. Should be fun.

laters

Comments

• Greetings (and a belated happy new year) Maggots,

Today is a day of car fettling. My 13 year old Opel (say Vauxall) Corsa that has a whopping, genuine 30,000 miles on the clock needs some fettling today..
    This comprises of wheel alignment and balancing as well as service. This fettling will be undertaken by skilled, overpriced service personnel up the road. I need to drive the car there.. that in itself annoys me, but it needs to be done..

Other than that, a day of laze as I am off until the 7th, so I shall enjoy the last few days of late nights and sleep-ins while I can.

Wishing all Crudders who have to return to work today my condolences..
  • Mehning Losers!

Back to work. To say I don't want to go back is an understatement. Why can't I just win the lottery and retire before my 30th Birthday? Is that too much to ask?
    That's pretty much my day summed up. Work, home, sleep. And hopefully I'll sleep ok tonight, as I've had about 3 hours tonight. Stupid bodyclock.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning cruds

Great work, let the new year of real work and politics begin
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers.

Back into the ghost town called 'work'. I may even be able to get something acheived this week, but I'm not holding my breath.

Chances of Bacon this morning is limited, and this bothers me, as I really quite fancy a slap-up breakfast, this morning. You know, set the tone of the day properly, like. I shall have to placate myself with a few more cups of coffee.

Still, I've got a demo ride booked for Saturday - that'll give me something to look forward to.

To those in: work have a great day. To those still off work: screw you all!

Onwards! To caffiene! And possibely a pre-historic hunt for meats!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Meh, back to work today.

Not looking forward to this week. got a load of my own work to do, plus I'm covering for a colleague who is at the tournament in the Bahamas for the next couple of weeks, plus I'll also be covering for another colleague who went mental just before Christmas and started babbling about the end of the world.

It's going to be a looooooooooong (like my obvious) 3 day week.

Laters homos
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning walkers,

still off but set the alarm earlyish to start to get the body clock back in order! today is a bacons starter, loft to try and find all the ski kit, tip to dump the xmas rubbish that will never fit in the wheely bin and then some xbox/loafing!

enjoy work muddy funsters!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Still at work, sent off my final spreadsheet of 2012, will expect a multitude of crap at some point today when the lazy feckers finally turn up to work and turn on their PC's?

On the upside, with the amount i've earned this crimbo (without working) either a snowboard trip or a Basque mtb holiday is on the cards?

Coffee's been consumed, now for some porridge and a bit of lazing until the crap starts rolling downhill.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

how the feck did i get up at 5.45 every day before christmas? :shock: back to it today though after some nice lie ins over the festive period.

i've put on a whopping 9lbs in weight though - yes all i did over xmas was eat and drink :lol:

anyway, laters.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Feck! :shock: 9lbs!!! Why the feck did you weigh yourself!!!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    welshkev wrote:
    i've put on a whopping 9lbs in weight though - yes all i did over xmas was eat and drink :lol:

Quite an impressive amount of food and drink must've been consumed. Either that or you've gone all hormonal and it is water retention. :shock:

Back at work for no other reason than I couldn't take the day off. Pointless being in here as there are only a handful of others kicking around and nothing is getting done. Think I'll spend my time looking for a new bike. The 2012 models should be on sale now.

Later......
  • Morning all,

I have been blessed with a stomach bug for the last week or so, so I have only ventured out of the house to purchase necessary laxatives and indigestion tablets and small amounts of food. My wife,who doesn't cook as I told her I want good food so will cook myself in the relationship, has slowly been dying of starvation recently since I've had no appetite. Good thing is I have lost 3kg so far, which has seen me hit my lowest weight since I was about 11, so looking forward to getting back on the bike when my guts allow.

Today will be spent trying to cook chicken teriyaki stir fry, and then laying down. Exciting life eh? I'm actually ready to go back to work. I'm self employed, and all my clients are still closed for new year,and sitting around doing nothing is getting annoying. That, and we are moving house in 2.5 weeks and I need money!

Happy day guys.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    It hurt getting up this morning at a reasonable time to get to work. And thieving Arriva have increased their train fares.

Everyone in the office has started a diet so my coming in this morning with a cake for breakfast and proceeding to demolish a bar of chocolate and start a large bag of haribo has not endeared me at the moment. I'm looking forward to the weekly weigh ins of the rest of the office.

Trying to decide what to do this weekend at the moment. And avoiding more work by planning a hen party.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Feck! :shock: 9lbs!!! Why the feck did you weigh yourself!!!

cos i knew i'd put on some weight as i felt (as i am) a fat b@stard. i've only done 2 uplift days ovber xmas, not the usual 3 or 4 'proper' rides i'd normally do so that didn't help either :lol:

oh and btw, forest of dean downhill tracks kick arse :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    MissCMC wrote:
    It hurt getting up this morning at a reasonable time to get to work. And thieving Arriva have increased their train fares.

Everyone in the office has started a diet so my coming in this morning with a cake for breakfast and proceeding to demolish a bar of chocolate and start a large bag of haribo has not endeared me at the moment. I'm looking forward to the weekly weigh ins of the rest of the office.

Trying to decide what to do this weekend at the moment. And avoiding more work by planning a hen party.

Go for a ride or two..

Morning pooper scoopers,

back in work.. again. Year end close so waiting for people to close there accounts so i can start looking at the VAT all the joys of work :(
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello scuttlers

Day off so just been for a Brazilian and now plodding round the sales taking xmas presents back.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs!

Day 2 of the Dryathlon going well. Been out on a very wet ride, sorted the chain on the Inbred and done a bit more to this, few things still need a bit of work.

802F5B1A-8647-4197-8EE2-7E57B2BD140E-2654-000001CEE01FEC65.jpg

Not back to work until Friday!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

Thought I'd be going home tomorrow ................but I'm not :(
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon mongs!

Day 2 of the Dryathlon going well. Been out on a very wet ride, sorted the chain on the Inbred and done a bit more to this, few things still need a bit of work.

802F5B1A-8647-4197-8EE2-7E57B2BD140E-2654-000001CEE01FEC65.jpg

Not back to work until Friday!

Jag? Twin sticker! Work with some lads who would get a bit damp over that!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Evenin' Fisters,

Manic day at work as usual, lots of meetings dishing out work to minions - that's hard work in itself :P Lots of coffee drunk and free cake eaten just to finish off an unhealthy Christmas. But on the upside I am getting a locker in the basement for bike kit later this week so my be able to start biking it to work soon, that should hopefully shed a bit of festive lard (Kev, I sympathise) :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Still Wednesday your time but 51/2 hrs later here in India. Woken at 4 am by tw@ in the hotel corridor playing cricket !!!. Not even pisst. I pulled colonial rank on them and told them to f o which they did and they all said - very sorry sir!