tlw1 Posts: 21,832
edited January 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Meh

Shouldn't have drank that much as I have kids that hate sleep

Need tea, then bacon

Then a 2.5hr drive to mothers to do it all again - great

Comments

• No hangover.

Was going for a road ride but the company cried off. So now off to Swinley to ride fireroads on the pub bike. Say helloo to the orange tyres!
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Always a bad idea drinking heavily when kids are in the house so I've avoided the New Year hangover. Will enjoy a last day of dossing before the rat race kicks off again tomorrow !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning!
    Did you miss me? did you? Huh? Huh?
    No hangover, had a wicked night out in Mevagissey, got chatting to a guy that lives in Milton Keynes, wore heels for the first time since doing my leg in and there's feathers everywhere.
    The sun is out, unfortunately I don't have a bike to ride, so we're going to have breakfast and then head out for a wander around the woodlands and hillsides of the surrounding area.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Well after i resolved not to stalk Foxc in 2013 here i am on January 1st following her, albeit in order of posting but still makes me look like some kind of fibber

Off to work in a minute for a spell of "we need to justify paying you even though there's no valley trains running" then off for cocktails later

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning felchers!

just doing my post wake up damage assessment, don't feel too bad, must try harder next time!

looks nice out, might have to go do something !

Bacons first. Hooroo!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

No hangover for me today and now on the Dryathlon so no chance of one for another month.

Happy new year
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Morning homos.

Today I have mostly been considering getting rid of the MTB and going full-roadie.

Then I realized what a fcuking stupid idea that was and decided against it. I have however picked out my new roadie.
    http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/article/rose ... aid:632768

Now it's just a small matter of finding £1,600.

Giggidy!

Laters
  • Morning Losers!

I too, am hungover today, though not too badly (at the moment). Had some toast, and currently nursing a mug of tea so feeling a little more alive.
    I realised today that I prefer nights in on New Years Eve, going out is stressful for me (maybe because I'm always single).

Today, I'm watching Oliver Twist (nowt else on) then heading over to my Aunt's house, where the family get together for games ( :roll: ) and food. Lots of food. Hope I'm hugrier by then.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Nuts4fsr
    Nuts4fsr Posts: 1,084
    Not hung over. had a good drink last night, and was in work foe 7AM. Win :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Nuts4fsr wrote:

Where is the "win" in being in work for 7am? lob a sickie and get back on it! A real CCer would!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Well work was interesting.... A full days pay in return for a 20 minute chat about 2 new signals at abercynon ......glad i didn't take the option to have today as my day off as i now have all the rest of today and tomorrow off
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Nuts4fsr
    Nuts4fsr Posts: 1,084
    bg13 wrote:
    Nuts4fsr wrote:

Where is the "win" in being in work for 7am? lob a sickie and get back on it! A real CCer would!

The 'Win' is the money ;)
    Plus the fact I had Norovirus over Christmas, so cant ride.
    And the fact that the wife is working today too.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Back home. Head feels like someone is trying to squeeze it. Deciding whether I should go to the shop now and get food or go to bed now and deal with things like food later. On the plus side we did have a bbq and bacon sandwiches on the beach this morning.

Don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon dossers,

Today i went for a ride, Cwm was in a good state and cruised round slow as you like lol but feel better for it. now i think it's gotta be nap time.