Not sure

willhub
willhub Posts: 821
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
Well I meant to post a thread, but unfortunately I forgot what I was posting about, but because I told myself I must post a thread I had to carry that action through to the end!

Comments

• declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    I'm sure you'll remember at 2AM tomorrow morning and wake up just to post it ;)

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Its a good job you didn't remember. Don't you dare try to get me out of my misery by an interesting or funny thread.

What would make me happy:
    Wall to wall sunshine, crispy frosty nights and days till spring
    An end the the thick greeny brown stuff
    ManUre go on a loosing streak
    Some money left over after bills
    Actually getting someone to speak to (with any authority) at Sealink or P & O so I can get their cans and oil
    Cleats return
    The thought that the stray cat (fine looking moggy) who pitched up here found his way home safely, 'cos he's gone now :(
    Claire Balding's emancipation from Cleat
    Free Eccles cakes
    Wiggle sending me a shed load of top notch winter gear just 'cos i'm a loyal customer
    That bloody recurring ECU light on the dash going out

Too much to ask?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • willhub wrote:
    Well I meant to post a thread, but unfortunately I forgot what I was posting about, but because I told myself I must post a thread I had to carry that action through to the end!

Commitment. Nice.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    willhub wrote:

It must have been a cracker! :roll: :lol:

Sorry we missed it.

The older I get, the better I was.

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    willhub wrote:
    but because I told myself I must post a thread I had to carry that action through to the end!

determination or OCD?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike