edited December 2012 in MTB general
I got a pair of Mavic Crossmax SLR's off wifey. :D:D
Zesty 514 Scott Scale 20 GT Expert HalfwayupMTB

Comments

• lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Stu Coops wrote:
    I got a pair of Mavic Crossmax SLR's off wifey. :D:D

Bloody hell! Wish my gf bought me expensive wheels!! She did go halved with me on my reverb last year though :lol:

I got the final parts of my new black and lime green fox riding kit, amazed at how comfy the shorts are and the liner is excellent! Two pairs of north wave glasses one clear and t'other with dark lenses, might be able to see where I'm going now! Also got a pair of m530 trail pedals for the 456, the clipped revolution is in full swing now!!
  • Got some cash so I just ordered my new rear brake, some mud guards and a pannier rack for the roadie, and some new lights.

We are moving into a new house in a few weeks so I will be spending the rest on security for the bikes in our garage.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    XT crankset (wifey), a pair of alloy jockey wheels for my XTR mech (daughter), a carbon fibre plate to make into an inner guide ring to go 1x (daughter ex boyfriend) and a mucky nutz fender bender/butt fender pair (son)...
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    I got cash, so ordered new stem, carbon handle bars and carbon seatpost
  • querhoch
    querhoch Posts: 111
    nothing bikey.
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    A lorra wiggle vouchers
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    Nice Stu!

I got a Leatherman and a crank bros 19 tool, Got myself some Stealh Tech Evo M4's though.
  • Greer_
    Greer_ Posts: 1,716
    Got myself some new wheels and an X9 rear mech. Was bought a nice bike light for night riding and a workstand too :D in the middle of a dispute on ebay with someone over a broken X7 shifter he sent me though :evil: "i didn't break it, you did" :evil: wonderful on christmas day! We can't get it sorted so I need to wait till January for ebay to step in.
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    Nothing bike related. New pair of Sennheiser headphones, new kicks and some clothes. Outlaws gave me a subscription to What Mountain Bike. Got £90 in cash, so that's prob going on some more armour and new gloves.

Merry Xmas all
  • querhoch
    querhoch Posts: 111
    I got a tablet PC, a new tascam soundcard/interface for my wee home studio, some silk thermals, a few books and £100 cash. oh, and a fucking horrible garden gnome soap on a rope that I really hate.
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    A pair of hans dampfs, funn funnduro stem, superstar bars, e-thirteen ls-1, shock spring, X7 rear mech, cleaning kit, pair of XT brakes, some bib shorts for those nasty winter days ;)
    my family aren't loaded by the way, this is from pretty much all of my family for christmas and my birthday. My bikes very much need fixing/maintaining and i don't have the cash to do it myself!

EDIT: oh, and an inner tube! :D
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    Nothing bike related but got a blackberry playbook and some other cool bits, The gf is anti-bike I think lol. Enjoy your pressies everyone.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Mud guards for the wrong bike (will be taken bike tomorrow), Bradley wiggins book, overshoes and cash that's going to be blown on gay assos clothing / another single speed bike (not a popular choice with the current wife)
  • russyh
    russyh Posts: 1,375
    Thermal socks a guide to cotswold MTB trails and some aftershave. I did however spend a fortune on my wife. Glad to see she obviously values me as much! :cry:
  • Some Racing Ralph's and an Exposure Joystick.
    2007 Felt Q720 (the ratbike)
    2012 Cube Ltd SL (the hardtail XC 26er)
    2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 329 (the full-sus 29er)
  • Russyh wrote:
    Thermal socks a guide to cotswold MTB trails and some aftershave. I did however spend a fortune on my wife. Glad to see she obviously values me as much! :cry:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Zesty 514 Scott Scale 20 GT Expert HalfwayupMTB
  • I got a edge 800. Thanks Santa.
  • got some local bike store gift vouchers £50 will buy new shorts,a crud catcher and new bontranger quantem helmet
    non bike related a tassimo clothes couple 3d blue rays
  • canyon am8x,perfume,chocolat,poorboys car wax
    I assume this is French petrol - be careful in reverse - the car will retreat rapidly at the least provocation.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    A set of SealSkin Socks is the only bike related thing...

New Ipod classic to replace the broken one and a few clothes.

I spent a decent amount on the new Endura MTR stuff tho so I'm happy!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    edited December 2012
    -DP-
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Garmin Edge 500 with HR and Speed/Cadence sensors.
    Some waterproof bibs
    Some regular bibs
    Merino Baselayer
    Winter Gloves
    Charge Spoon

Oh, and best of all, 3 minute gaps!
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    4957_shimano_slx_m665_9_speed_double_bash_chainset.jpg

Black%20spire%20stinger%20bb%20mount.jpg

6a00d8341d4cf253ef0120a5ac5989970b-800wi

And a gold kmc chain and 10 speed cassette.
  • Brown/orange superstar grips
    Orange fox gear
    2 pairs of sock guy socks
    2 bottles of muc off

Santa is still to deliver my Reba's and new tyres!
  • jolmes
    jolmes Posts: 144
    Crc vouchers for a new build and some tasty DT Swiss XR 400 rims from the misses brother for free, kind of a Christmas present, plus a Santa Cruz Blur LT frame and some 2012 fox float 32's, should be in my filthy mits by tomorrow if the Post man is on time.
  • Carbon rims :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Nothing bike related, missus bought me a tamiya lunchbox rc car though :)
    One more Christmas still to go and might be in for some crc vouchers yet.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo wrote:
    Nothing bike related, missus bought me a tamiya lunchbox rc car though :)
    One more Christmas still to go and might be in for some crc vouchers yet.

That is f*ckin cool. Really wanted one as a kid but never got my mitts on one sadly. Looked at one longingly in a shop last week - the missus laughed when I said I might get one :D
    Family, Friends, Fantastic trails - what else is there

viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12898838
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12897374
  • I did get £20 worth od CRC vouchers lol :-)))) and they will defo come in to paying for a bigger item
  • Topeak alien 2 Multi-tool
    Continental Baron and Mountain King tyres
    Crud Catcher mudguard set
    Some muc-off cleaning stuff and brushes
    and a pump.