What you didn't know about pro-cycling

ignatzcatz
ignatzcatz Posts: 3
edited December 2012 in The bottom bracket
Over the next couple of days, if you are stuck somewhere where you can't get out for a ride you might want to get your nose stuck into a disturbing book, namely 'The Secret Race' by Tyler Hamilton and Daniel Coyle. It's all about the prolific drug taking in the pro pelotons during the Armstrong era. It shocked me and it will shock you. Pick it up from Amazon.

Comments

• Slacey
    Slacey Posts: 78
    Or read it for free by visiting your local library :)
    Freelance Journalist
    ex-Team Cycling Plus 2011
    Three Boardmans and a Spesh,
    numerous test rigs
  • ignatzcatz wrote:
    Over the next couple of days, if you are stuck somewhere where you can't get out for a ride you might want to get your nose stuck into a disturbing book, namely 'The Secret Race' by Tyler Hamilton and Daniel Coyle. It's all about the prolific drug taking in the pro pelotons during the Armstrong era. It shocked me and it will shock you. Pick it up from Amazon.
    Is that YOU Tyler...... :shock:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Is it as disturbing as the Human Centipede?
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    NapoleonD wrote:

Nothing compares to that ! Horrendous film.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,866
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Would it be beneficial for a human centipede to do leg-strengthening exercises to make it go faster on a bike?
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,866
    ignatzcatz wrote:
    Gosh. That's terrible. News to me.
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Human centipede 2 was worse. Acting was terrible, it was like they'd never been bound together arse to mouth before...
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    I'll watch any pro cycling on tv or otherwise.

But what i dont know about it is one big f@ck off list. :wink:
    Death or Glory- Just another Story