Tomorrow = End of the World. How's it going to go down?

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited December 2012 in Commuting chat
So, according to the Mayan calendar Friday 21 December 2012 will be the end of the World. Apparently its going to be an asteroid. Seems a little boring to me, my preference would be alien or zombie invasion, much more exciting and gives us something to fight!

How do you think it will go down and what will you do?

(Plus a poll, for fun. Polls are fun you grumblebum!)
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• I reckon the computer running the simulation we inhabit will blue-screen.
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    Also the last day in my current job. Need I require more of an invite to cause unlimited chaos and disaster?
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    rebs wrote:
    Also the last day in my current job. Need I require more of an invite to cause unlimited chaos and disaster?

go wild an steal stationary an create a cardboard den in your office an randomly stand up an shout

"Como Estas bitches" - Ron Burgundy stylee
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • *cough* Leap Years *cough*

*cough* Julian to Gregorian Calendar *cough*

:P
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    It's gonna be like this. Has The Daily Mash ever been wrong before?
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    I don't know how it will go down, but I am damn sure that cyclegaz will film it, upload it to youtube as a bad piece of driving or a close pass with the reg number 'GOD 1'...

:(
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Ugh, isn't this sort of sh*t a Friday thread...

Oh yeah, there will be no Friday. Sorry, carry on DDD ;)
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Fireblade96
    Fireblade96 Posts: 1,123
    It's not going to happen.

It's been rained off.
    Misguided Idealist
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,245
    [Inbetweeners] Drowning in clunge!![/Inbetweeners]
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    gtvlusso wrote:
    I don't know how it will go down, but I am damn sure that cyclegaz will film it, upload it to youtube as a bad piece of driving or a close pass with the reg number 'GOD 1'...

:(
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    Breakfast followed by a boot to the MD's face.. and hope it all ends before i get sodomised in jail :lol:
  • gtvlusso
    bushu wrote:
    Breakfast followed by a boot to the MD's face.. and hope it all ends before i get sodomised in jail :lol:

It is Christmas, after all... :shock:
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    I've taken A/L for tomorrow, I'll be well pissed off if the apocalypse happens and I didn't need to after all.
  • gtvlusso
    notsoblue wrote:
    I've taken A/L for tomorrow, I'll be well pissed.....

FTFY
  • bushu
    gtvlusso wrote:
    bushu wrote:

It is Christmas, after all... :shock:
    That's all the xmas spirit i can muster for the manipulative rotten to the core twat :evil:
    the rest of the office want to hold him down first... believe me it'd be fully deserved
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I'm expecting a huge green serpent to emerge from the sea, like last time.
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    ...according to the Mayan calendar Friday 21 December 2012 will be the end of the World...

dont-believe-everythnig-u-read.jpg

However you might want to read this http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/l ... ntists-say
    Rosalind Joyce, a professor of anthropology at University of California, Berkeley and a leading scholar on the ancient culture of Central America, has read the Mayan calendar texts inscribed on stone tablets, painted on ancient pottery and written on manuscripts now held in European libraries.

"The Maya never did predict the end of the world," she said.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • I'm gonna blame Wiggle.
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    Among the predictions he is seeing for Friday: The Earth will be shattered by a wandering planet named Niburu, or by some other "Planet X";the Earth's rotation will suddenly reverse itself and all humanity will be destroyed; a black hole 30,000 light-years away will suck up the Earth and destroy it instantly; and three days of utter darkness will precede Christmas.

Surely it's Wiggles fault.....
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • jomoj
    jomoj Posts: 777
    Asteroid? Zombie? Too dramatic. It's just going to keep raining until the entire world has dissolved.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    jomoj wrote:
    Asteroid? Zombie? Too dramatic. It's just going to keep raining until the entire world has dissolved.
    :shock: Is the world made of carbon fibre?
  • bushu
    I've got my spd's primed for stomping, have a happy doomsday people :D
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    What time is this happening?

Do i have time to go out on the bike?
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • nich
    nich Posts: 888
    I came into work on my motorbike today.

Means I can make a quick getaway if anything bad happens, maybe pick up a scared chick on the way 'n ride off into the sunset 8)
  • godders1
    godders1 Posts: 750
    This completely unaltered image was just taken in Australia, buckle up folks: :cry:

Chm5B_zpsbe99e79a.jpg
  • gtvlusso
    Godders1 wrote:
    This completely unaltered image was just taken in Australia, buckle up folks: :cry:

Chm5B_zpsbe99e79a.jpg

I knew the Japanese would bloody start something, they have been quiet for too long now! :shock:
  • Godzilla's in trouble now! You get told off if you walk under some of the trees in the Botanical Gardens, let alone throwing fireballs.
    'fool'