Froomey's missus

specialgueststar
specialgueststar Posts: 3,418
edited December 2012 in Pro race
Seems to be very quiet in light of recent revelations by the great one.

She seemed to be quite vocal last year during the tour?

Comments

• Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Maybe Froome has told her to stop stirring it on twitter!
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    Seems to be very quiet in light of recent revelations by the great one.

What's Chasey been tweeting now?
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
    TWH's got the right idea.

What's to tweet about in cycling in December? Even we're scraping the barrell and we probably have over a 1000 pages worth of Armstrong doping debate and a good 300 odd probably just on Contador and related beef puns.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200
    TWH's got the right idea.

What's to tweet about in cycling in December? Even we're scraping the barrell and we probably have over a 1000 pages worth of Armstrong doping debate and a good 300 odd probably just on Contador and related beef puns.

There's certainly plenty of meat on the doping threads.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • i hope froome is made team leader for the tour and looses by a huge margin then Mrs Wiggo slga him off on twitter. Cannot stand froome and will never be a fan,
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    i hope froome is made team leader for the tour and looses by a huge margin then Mrs Wiggo slga him off on twitter. Cannot stand froome and will never be a fan,

I'm not sure if he has enough of a personality to make me like him... we'll see next season though.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    edited December 2012
    Froomey's got a nice bit eye candy there..just saw tweet pics of the couple at spotty. She scrubs up not bad
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Pics?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited December 2012
    Not bad. Not bad. Does she ride a bike?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    She'd have to be attractive to make it worthwhile putting up with her big gob.

Not sure about the dress though, looks like some sort of chainmail medieval wenches costume.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512

Not sure about the dress though, looks like some sort of chainmail medieval wenches costume.
    She looks a bit naughty if you ask me!
  • Paul 8v
    My thoughts exactly, she's like Hollyoaks, better with the sound off....
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Paul 8v wrote:

In my younger days, when I was too hungover to ride my bike I used to watch the Omnibus edition of Hollyoaks on a Sunday morning. I saw a bit of it recently and the quality of the totty is nowhere near as good as it used to be.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    edited December 2012
    SSN have an interview with Froome coming up later re Tour and Wiggins 'rivalry'. Michelle may or may not be off camera :wink:
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v wrote:

In my younger days, when I was too hungover to ride my bike I used to watch the Omnibus edition of Hollyoaks on a Sunday morning. I saw a bit of it recently and the quality of the totty is nowhere near as good as it used to be.
    No, it's definitely gone downhill, I used to watch it in the gym on a Sunday morning without the sound :-)
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    It says it all about a person when they take a photo of themselves off the TV and tweet it! Froome looked fed up when the cameras panned to him when Wiggo was commenting how he couldn't have won without his team.
  • Pross wrote:
    It says it all about a person when they take a photo of themselves off the TV and tweet it! Froome looked fed up when the cameras panned to him when Wiggo was commenting how he couldn't have won without his team.

We're waiting for someone to post a greengrab of the Look of Death, in the SPOTY thread
  • It's more like, "Oh god, is that what I look like on TV".