Only 9 days till the end of the world !

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited December 2012 in The bottom bracket
Not so long ago, an infamous forumite gave you news that the world was going to end in 72 days. There's no excuses, you were warned and so with only 9 days left, what are you going to do in the time left?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Bwgan
    Bwgan Posts: 389
    Trying to fill a sock, excuse me got to go........
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    There's still time to find some gullible tw@t who will sign their life savings over to me because they think it's true, just have to find them.

The older I get, the better I was.

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    5125 year calendar, bit short sighted wasn't it?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    just ordered a C59 on 28 day sale or return.got to get it in the back of the Bentley.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • I just need a box and something that can alter time and my time travel machine will be complete. I would have finished ages ago but I got loads of cellotape and then found I could make a cellotape lovely which I call 'My Sticky Theresa May'

_41210455_sellotape300.jpg

Anyway come the end of the world me and CB are going into the future to repopulate the planet - mini Cleat Baldings - which bizarrely enough is an apt description of me. :?: :oops: :o
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • I'm gonna go out in the car with the Garmin and bag all the segments in a 50 mile radius ... :wink::lol: