Cant send or reply to PM's please help???

Scotsken
Scotsken Posts: 19
Hello,
I have posted and sent messages in the past but am blocked now? I am trying to buy a frame off someone at the moment so I'd be grateful if you could help me please...

Regards,

Ken

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Try now.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Hi Nick, I'm having the same problem :S

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if I've messed up my settings??

Thanks, Ben *
  • Hi

I'm having the same issue - someone has PM'ed be asking for some advice as I have same bike he is interested in. I'd gladly share my thoughts but can't respond, reply or PM him back. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Chris
  • ++1
  • ob1kenobe wrote:
    Hi

I'm having the same issue - someone has PM'ed be asking for some advice as I have same bike he is interested in. I'd gladly share my thoughts but can't respond, reply or PM him back. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Chris

Hi Just to let you know, the problem that was effecting me was that I hadn't made 25 posts yet. After you do this you can Pm freely. I don't know if this is your problem also but you should check how many posts you have made in the user control panel. cheers
  • I have 3 messages stuck in my Outbox, can't find a way of sending them.

Thanks

Trev.
  • nicklouse
    I have 3 messages stuck in my Outbox, can't find a way of sending them.

Thanks

Trev.
    yes that is how ir works try reading the FAQs above.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • nicklouse wrote:
    I have 3 messages stuck in my Outbox, can't find a way of sending them.

Thanks

Trev.
    yes that is how ir works try reading the FAQs above.

They are still stuck, one of them for over a month.

So am I blocked? If so, seeing as I never send abusive messages (although I do receive them), please explain.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    They stay in the outbox until the recipient reads them - they are there for them to see at the other end.
  • supersonic wrote:
    They stay in the outbox until the recipient reads them - they are there for them to see at the other end.

So can someone please read the one where I asked the mods if I can change by name from Trev The Rev to Trev.
  • nicklouse
    well that is upto the person you PMed.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    supersonic wrote:

So can someone please read the one where I asked the mods if I can change by name from Trev The Rev to Trev.

The name is taken anyway, so no.