Is it me or is scooby doo a tw4t?

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited December 2012 in The bottom bracket
Not the old version, obviously that's a landmark in our culture - but the new one - WTF - Velma is love with shaggy, Fred is dating Daphne and they have....urrrgh....talks about emotions.

Give me the days of

COSGOOD CREEPS : I am Cosgood Creeps, attorney of the late Col. Sanders. My partner Mr. Crawls couldn't make it tonight.

SHAGGY : Creeps and Crawls! They sure picked the right lawyers for this job.

I'm a sucker for a spooky organ. :lol:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• Cleat, do not despise the snake for having no horns for who is to say it will not become a dragon...

The new scooby doo is a tw4t but is completely out-tw4tted by the Andrex puppy. Bog roll stealing b*stard!
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Cleat, do not despise the snake for having no horns for who is to say it will not become a dragon...

My God thats prophetic, who the hell wrote that? Here is my take on it:

When the moon winks the vulture flies sideways (Old Arabic saying that unfortunately loses a bit in translation).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • jonomc4
    jonomc4 Posts: 891
    I simply refuse to watch the new scooby doo! - if it ain't 70's or 80's then look away - nothing to see here
  • Cleat, do not despise the snake for having no horns for who is to say it will not become a dragon...

When the moon winks the vulture flies sideways (Old Arabic saying that unfortunately loses a bit in translation).

Pina, Liang Shan Po...The water Margin...BBC2 Monday nights?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    ^^

+ The Kung Fu series which starred David Carradine.

Sccoby Doo is a twat by the way, but they all were. They saw ghosts that turned out to be the janitor every fecking week, but everywhere they went they were still frightened of ghosts.

Similar to "Voyage to the bottom of the sea", who every week encountered something like a giant octopus, a giant barnacle, a giant discarded condom. The next week, just ONE person would sea the giant sea snake out of the window, and yet not a single person would believe him and they would all said "it's impossible, nothing can grow that big".

The older I get, the better I was.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,327
    Cleat, do not despise the snake for having no horns for who is to say it will not become a dragon...

Pina, Liang Shan Po...The water Margin...BBC2 Monday nights?

This thread is a funny fusion of: Arena, the OU and the South Bank show with a bit of Hanna Barbera chucked in.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!