Crudcatcher social ride 9th Dec

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited December 2012 in MTB rides
Riding Hopton Woods xc with a couple of buds on the Sunday 9th Of December and opening it up to anyone to come join in. It's not going to be a balls to the wall ride, more a fun speed spin and a natter followed by a beer and maybe a spot of dinner afterwards. Proposed start time say half ten/eleven

Anyone interested drop me a message. Hope to see many faces
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Destination now changed to Cannock... If anyone is interested in joining us...
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Ohh maaan. Gonna see if I can get a pass off the EPO. What time and which carpark?
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • foxc_uk
    10.30 - 11ish, at the cafe...I'll be the tall bird on a scruffy off-white Stumpy (because I haven't washed it properly in a while)
  • Gazlar
    Well as said Im in, ill be the cold looking fella probably being quite loud, or in the car party by a stripe black and white car
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    I'm not holding out much hope but if I do make it I'll be the one turning up on an unspecified at this stage bike. It'd be good to meet some more people off here.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I'm in. Look for the tall bloke cussing at one of, or a combination of, the following:

a) a black hardtail
    b) a yam-yam stood by a black pimpmobile
    c) the weather
    d) a battered blue Land Rover
    e) the trees
    f) squirrels
    g) his laces
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Would love to but still injured. Next time
    Peter
  • Damn, missed this! Could have joined on the way back to Cardiff!
  • foxc_uk
    Missed it? It doesn't happen until tomorrow....
  • Gazlar
    Btw carvery afterwards so if yowm up for the ride and a bite to eat and haven't already done so then let me know and i can book a table later
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    Missed it? It doesn't happen until tomorrow....

Ahh no, I mean I missed the post!

I'm back home in Blackpool without a bike, returning to Cardiff tomorrow so could have stopped off on the way.... was planning on bringing a bike with me but last min decided against it! boooo.
  • Gazlar
    well f*ck you then, you know you shopuld carry a bike with you at all times for such reasons............Schoolboy error ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp