Comments

• upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Shame on that child for not using SPD's

Kill it with fire !!
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Stuuu
    Stuuu Posts: 46
    I bet even I could beat his Strava time.

(At least I bloody hope so).
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    What happens next...?

The one nearest to the camera has a panicky wobble just after the start trying to get her/his? trainers into her strapless toeclips and veers off into the left hand barrier. The second one along veers off to the right because her lid has slipped forward totally obscuring her vision and takes no.3 out whilst 'titch' on the very end wins it at a stroll after a very quick exit to the loo 'cos of too much fizzy pop.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • So what happened to no.4 and no.5?

Look closely, there are 6 bikes, although you can only see 4 people :-)
  • saprkzz
    saprkzz Posts: 592
    he is a cheat anyway, clearly over the starting line!.. would make him do an extra lap penatly if I am honest. :lol:

A guy in our club brings his 12 year old son along and will keep up with most of the guys on the "slow" paced sunday run.
    One guy actually got a bit peeved as this lad beat him up a climb, he can sprint so fast, but lose all power after about 20-25 miles.

On a casual ride though he will sit in the group for 40 miles no problem, he has also being racing at Hillingdon this year.
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    I bet they're not even proper Lightweights....

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • Looks like he's got his saddle way too low there...
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Love this my little girl is 4 and I'm determined shes going to be the next Helen Jenkins,

but trying to find an aero carbon bike for a 4 year old which will take stabilisers and a dolly seat is difficult.

Thats even before you take into the account slow tranisitions at T1 trying to get the wet suit off over armbands.