Professor Cleats Quiz #5

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited November 2012 in The bottom bracket
What is it and why the colours.

cleatsBeeProblem.jpg
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    It is a honeycomb made from pollen or waste near to a food colouring factory/M&M type place or something.

Edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19835847
  • It is a honeycomb made from pollen or waste near to a food colouring factory/M&M type place or something.

I forgot to mention - no googling - corner of the class and a pointy had for you me laddio.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    It is a honeycomb made from pollen or waste near to a food colouring factory/M&M type place or something.

I forgot to mention - no googling - corner of the class and a pointy had for you me laddio.
    I had the answer before the edit though. :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317

Your a bad boy for breaking the rules.

Don't do it again
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    I maintain that I am the victor.
  • pinno

For al intents and purposes your victory was assisted by performance enhancing software/search engine(s).

All your previous victories have now been recinded.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t

For al intents and purposes your victory was assisted by performance enhancing software/search engine(s).

I have never tested positive
  • pinno

I have sworn statements from your household, neighbours, postman and boyfriend who said they saw you on Google just prior to the apparently epic victory.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t

I have sworn statements from your household, neighbours, postman and boyfriend who said they saw you on Google just prior to the apparently epic victory.
    I would like to see these statements.
  • pinno

I would like to see these statements.

Mrs TNETHM: "Dat boy was doin' dodgy tings wid de Gugle and dose pictures of the skinny wimen in skimpy nikkers"
    Postman Podraig McKnock: "He wud always wait for me te get thar before the missus. I often deliverd stuff in parcels and un-marked broin envalopes. Shifty karakter, if ye ask me"
    Neighbor Dominic McGlinchy the 2nd: "Did'nt matter wot tyme of dey, there was always a blue glow eminating eminently from his room whar the computer is".
    Boyfriend DW300: "We wud aften put the recording of a Turbo trainer turned up loid in his garage whilst we did things on the inter ne at. He wud order stuff and do all the Googling, Goggling and Gurgling".

I think its overwhelming evidence against you. You'll now stand trial for bringing the Proffessor Cleats Quiz Panel into disrepute.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    I have been tested over 500 time in my career. I am the most tested athlete ever. I have never tested positive.

That above post is a gem lol