Pro-Race Christmas drinks - London

rick_chasey
rick_chasey Posts: 72,689
edited November 2012 in Pro race
Because too many of you didn't show up.

Name a preferred location (in central London) and days you can't do.

Comments

• bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Can't do 14th or 21st, but any of the days in between would be good. Wouldquite like to come to one of these, usually feel guilty boring my mates about cycling so would be a great opportunity to to talk road cycling all night with a clear conscience!
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    I was a no show but it wasn't intended! :(

I got asked to do a Lance Guard at Pall Mall which went on longer then I expected (they gave us free food and booze after)

Cant do 14th or 15th in Dec. Waiting on another 2 dates which will be unlikely also.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    There 's a really nice bar near me, it's a bit of a trek from Central London, but you get to use a double decker train!!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    rebs wrote:

I got asked to do a Lance Guard at Pall Mall which went on longer then I expected (they gave us free food and booze after)

Cant do 14th or 15th in Dec. Waiting on another 2 dates which will be unlikely also.

Lance Guard? Are you Household Cavalry?
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    rebs wrote:

Lance Guard? Are you Household Cavalry?

Nah - he works for Livestrong.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    LangerDan wrote:
    Nah - he works for Livestrong.

*Biddum Tish* :wink:
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    can't do 14th although I keep end up missing this each year so would be great to actually get down to one of these one year
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    I'm TA but we have a few ceremonial gigs with the Squadron I'm with.