Seemingly trivial things that annoy you

Comments

• finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    People parking in disabled spots.

What, even disabled people? You intolerant bastard.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,234
    People who eat in cinemas.

How hard is not to eat for 2 hours?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    johnfinch wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    My low levels of bodily fat are really annoying me at the moment, but I think that's just 'cos I find it more difficult to find a painless place to give myself my daily sub-cutaneous injection. :(

Injecting EPO into the vein reduces glow time ;).[/quote

I wish. I'm taking anti-EPO. Thins the blood out to stop it clotting in my leg what I've broked.

people who are soooo fit they don't even have a half inch roll of fat round their stomachs where everyone else shoves their daily sub-cutaneous injection! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    stueyboy wrote:
    Jazz.

+1

+2
  • de_sisti
    de_sisti Posts: 1,283
    johnfinch wrote:

I wish. I'm taking anti-EPO. Thins the blood out to stop it clotting in my leg what I've broked.
    Do you mean Fragmin TM? That's what I had to inject myself with, once a day,
    for 28 days after my recent hip surgery (to prevent blood clots).
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    The Labour Party
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    edited November 2012
    A big nuclear disaster happens causing mass chaos and carnage, the biggest disaster for ages. Loads of people effected * EDIT: or affected for the guy who posted below * Costs squillions, folk lose homes, trains crash, cats stuck up trees.

And the guy who f**ked up shrugs his shoulders and says " er sorry for that guys".

Sorry ?!?! Oh that makes it okay then.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    People who use effected when they mean affected.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    A poorly stacked dishwasher
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    De Sisti wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Do you mean Fragmin TM? That's what I had to inject myself with, once a day,
    for 28 days after my recent hip surgery (to prevent blood clots).

No, I'm taking Clexane. I had to take it for 5 days during my first stay in hospital (where it was administered by a nurse), now I've got it for 21 days and then possibly a few more. I'd be happier just eating garlic, though. I like garlic. It's much better than injections.
  • Ron Stuart
    Bozman wrote:
    The Labour Party

Most likely to form the next government so maybe not trivial eh :!:
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    ben@31 wrote:
    A big nuclear disaster happens
    Yep, that's as trivial as it gets.
  • Cubic
    Cubic Posts: 594
    When you're listening to someone speaking on the radio and the microphone picks up that slightly squelchy, sticky noise as their lips open and close.
  • Bunneh wrote:
    CiB wrote:
    Youths who wear their trousers down low enough to show their underpants off, deliberately. Please explain why it's not permitted to use a shotgun on these people.

Me and the other half carry a water pistol in the car, filled with cold water, if we pass a guy like that we shoot him in the butt!

Would doing that not be classed as assault?.
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • People who eat in cinemas.

How hard is not to eat for 2 hours?

How about people who talk incessantly and use their phones during a film? Are their lives so devoid of meaning that they can't go 2 fucking hours without taking their phones out?

I went to see Taken 2 with a mate the other day and there were 2 morons sitting down the row from us who just would not shut up. I was tempted to stand up and shout 'FFS, SHUT UP YOU DOZY CUNTS'....

Rant over...
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • People who use their phones when they are on the toilet.
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • People who use their phones when they are on the toilet.

Now that's low :-) A mate of mine rang me a few years back and every now and again, while we were chatting, the sound would drop out. I asked him why and he said he was sat on the toilet and was muting it during splashdown... :evil:
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Wunnunda
    Wunnunda Posts: 214
    TWICE I have had employees ask for replacement Blackberries because they've dropped them in the toilet. Bizarre....
  • Ginjafro
    Ginjafro Posts: 572
    Ginjafro wrote:
    Any poster who thinks they are the centre of the universe, likes the sound of their own voice, rambles on mainly about nonsense and then challenges others to ....."discuss".
    Have you been lurking in 'Communting Chat' again.......?
    Quite possibly! Three letters, fourth letter in the alphabet....
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon
  • Ron Stuart
    This goon.....
    546819_10151308481839524_84569149_n.jpg :twisted:
  • Cubic
    Cubic Posts: 594
    When you're picking your nose and you're trying to get a hard to reach bogey, then you catch your nail on the inside of your nose and it bleeds a little.
  • Reggae music, and stoners obsession with it.

I don't give a fuck how much weed you get through, no one on earth enjoys the sound of Reggae.
  • While I'm at it:
    MATLAB and ArcGIS - There aren't words strong enough to explain my hate for these things.
  • jefflad
    jefflad Posts: 315
    There should be a like button on this forum.... Some cracking posts on this thread!

When people finish their meal and don't place the cutlery back properly on the plate.

People who leave a table and don't push the chair back in.

Bad etiquette on the golf course or people having the shirts hanging out either on the course or in the clubhouse... add jeans and trainers to that in the clubhouse too :D

Drivers in large queues of traffic and see you waiting on a side road to join it but act as if youre not there so they can save 5 seconds on their journey by not letting you in.

People riding bikes who are quite obvioulsy not cycylists and riding around either with no lights or have headphones in, in fact just generally being around me on their cheap Halfords branded bike :roll:
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    The locking of Thebigbee's proto classic thread and the Mod Police deciding that you can't talk about Wiggo being knocked off his bike except in pro cycling. You know who you are Nicklouse - stop it. There's a good boy. :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    Toast crumbs in butter and pots of jam.
  • Ron Stuart
    Bits of food preparation left blocking the kitchen sink, left for me to clear out.

People who eat crisps/nuts/biscuits and/or greasy food over key boards that you have to use after.

People who use toilets and don't wash their hands before leaving, the door handle at motorway services/airports/supermarkets must be the equivalent of being radio active.

Personal stereos that are anything but personal, particularly on public transport and in particular next to me when I'm flying.

People who habitually spit.

People who habitually swear.

People who when arriving in company with others in a restaurant for instance then spend the first 15 minutes playing about with their bl00dy smart phones (it's rude) cut it out, you know who you are.
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    Football and "passionate" football supporters. What the hell is missing from your life that the outcome of a b!00dy game will affect your mood for the rest of the week? And why devote your life to supporting a team that's a completely different set of people every few years? It's like claiming that you only like films made by Warner or MGM. And don't bother with all that "passion and history" c@ck - that's just a large number of people who haven't figured out the previous point.

Golf, golfers, their anecdotes and their "practice swings". I'm with Mark Twain on this one, except he forgot to also call golfers a gated community of effete drunk drivers who manage to get offended by the sight of a pair of jeans on their beloved course. And God help us, are they bad at taking hints or what?
    "Do you play golf?"
    "No."
    "Well, me and my mate were playing the other night and we'd just got to the ninth . . ."
    "Is anyone going to get struck by lightning in this story? Because that's what it will take to get my interest"
    And what, what in Satan's great and glorious name is the deal with practice golf swings in the office? Why? Can I claim that I play rugby, and start randomly tackling passers by?

Dogs. I don't like dogs. I won't suddenly like dogs if I meet your dog, it's a dog. I don't care if it's being friendly, you wouldn't accept that excuse if I nuzzled your crotch. I don't want to pat it, I think they're filthy animals. No I don't want to see a picture of your dog, it's a dog. That sign, one of twenty along this path that says they have to be kept on leads? That applies to your dog. "Close control" does not mean forty feet of extendable washing line. Don't hang plastic bags of their cr@p on trees or hide it under bushes, take it home with you. You've already shown that you don't aspire to human standards of hygiene by letting the dog in your house, the bags of cr@p are a logical next step. No, I have not got to agree that that's cute, it's a dog
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Giraffoto wrote:
    'kin Football, 'kin Golf, 'kin golfers, 'kin Dogs. I don't like 'kin dogs.

FTFY :D

I read this out loud to Mrs T she thought I was on one of my usual rants and only realised I was reading a post because there wasn't any swearing :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike