Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    pdstsp wrote:
    Bunneh wrote:
    Born again Christians (all of them).
    This.

Cats.

exactly, why don't they just grow up instead of being born again!!

and middle lane drivers, how difficult is it to keep left? grrrrrr
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • People who walk up to my desk and start slagging off my choice of newspapers or magazines whilst thumbing their way through them. Go and jog on to the shop and buy your own !!!!!

Old people in shops between the hours of 12.00 and 2.00pm, why don't they shop earlier, most are up at 5.00 in the morning.

Fat people in shops who have the turning circle of the QM2 and fat people who can't walk in a striaght line, pick your row of tiles and stick to your "lane".
  • y33stu
    y33stu Posts: 376
    and middle lane drivers, how difficult is it to keep left? grrrrrr

This. And even worse, people when in heavy traffic sit 2 inches from the car in front, who insist on braking every 2 seconds as they're too close, which in turn despite my nice gap makes me brake every 2 seconds. The Cnuts.

Took me almost 7 hours to drive from Surrey to Newcastle last week, with far too many of these idiots around.
    Cycling prints
    Band of Climbers
  • People who take/make personal calls at work and speak really loudly about what they should have for tea etc. And then say "I'll see you at home". Could they not have that conversation when they get home? Or make the call at lunch? Why do I need to hear this drivel?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    Cubic wrote:
    When people put the toilet roll on the wrong way round, so that the loose end is pressed up next to the wall and not dangling freely away from the wall.

Yep! My wife does that but worse still, not waiting for the old bog roll to run out but changing it with several rolls left on the old roll then putting the old one back on top of the new reversed roll, oh! and you can reach the new rolls whilst perched on the throne. :evil:

Also manages every time she drives the car to leave the seat belt twisted so it wont retract, I have tried to do it by design and I'll be dammed if I can get it to jam. :evil:
  • Ginjafro wrote:
    Any poster who thinks they are the centre of the universe, likes the sound of their own voice, rambles on mainly about nonsense and then challenges others to ....."discuss".
    Have you been lurking in 'Communting Chat' again.......?
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • "Home made" soup (or anything else for that matter) served in a large restaurant/caff - who the feck's "home" was it made in ffs?

Mass produced "hand cooked" crisps

Fat people

Stupid people

but most of all: Fat, stupid people
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Ron Stuart
    People who put this up on facebook and watch hours and hours of football where the prime motivator seems to be treating officials and opponents with foul mouthed abject disrespect.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... e=1&ref=nf
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    stueyboy wrote:
    People who serve in coffee shops and think a cappuccino is a latte in a cappuccino cup with some chocolate sprinkled on top. It annoys me much more than it should.

Coffee snobs. :lol:

There should be 4 choices:

Black no sugar
    Black with sugar
    White no sugar
    White with Sugar

All the rest is (marketing) bo11ocks to make you part with £4 for a fri99in coffee.
  • Ron Stuart
    BigJimmyB wrote:
    stueyboy wrote:
    People who serve in coffee shops and think a cappuccino is a latte in a cappuccino cup with some chocolate sprinkled on top. It annoys me much more than it should.

Black no sugar
    Black with sugar
    White no sugar
    White with Sugar

All the rest is (marketing) bo11ocks to make you part with £4 for a fri99in coffee.

and some get away with paying No company tax on their profits :shock:
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    BigJimmyB wrote:
    stueyboy wrote:

Black no sugar
    Black with sugar
    White no sugar
    White with Sugar

The winner. Take the afternoon off sir. :)

Youths who wear their trousers down low enough to show their underpants off, deliberately. Please explain why it's not permitted to use a shotgun on these people.
  • crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    On the subject of toilet paper, trying to separate the two sheets at the start of a new roll. The paper always starts out of 'sync' and requires you to tear off a handful before you are able to remove a useful section.

The wholesale removal of punctuation from emails and the obsesssion with abbreviating everything. It all started with texting and now just seems to be accepted by many as the norm and no longer necessary.
    txt spk fkn h8 it lol thx (How hard is it to write thanks?)

Football in general and the acceptance now that simulation (i.e cheating) is part of the modern game. It's only part of the game because it has been allowed to become part of the game. Punish the offenders - ban them and fine them money and points - it will soon go away again.

Grrrr again.
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    CiB wrote:
    Youths who wear their trousers down low enough to show their underpants off, deliberately. Please explain why it's not permitted to use a shotgun on these people.

Me and the other half carry a water pistol in the car, filled with cold water, if we pass a guy like that we shoot him in the butt!
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    My low levels of bodily fat are really annoying me at the moment, but I think that's just 'cos I find it more difficult to find a painless place to give myself my daily sub-cutaneous injection. :(
  • The slight differences between code autocomplete systems (programming) in different environments when having to jump frequently between said environments.
    Mangeur
  • The fact that this thread has nine pages and the cheerful one has only three. :wink:
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Ordering one of said £4 coffees and not being listened to by the 'Barista' (yeah right) even at that price.

"medium latte for in please, nothing else"
    (in screachy voice) " do you want a large latte?"
    "no a medium please"
    "are you sitting in?"
    "yes"
    20 minutes later....
    "any muffins or biscuits to go with that this morning?"
    "NO, JUST THE FOOKIN COFFEE AS I ASKED FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE WITHOUT THE HARD SELL FOLLOWING ON YOU CNUT."

and breathe
    Peter
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Graham. wrote:
    Folks who say "Mute" when they mean "Moot"! :D

People who make an obvious point in a forum post, without realising it was made slightly more subtly by the previous poster. :)

'Per say'.
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    RDW wrote:
    Graham. wrote:

People who make an obvious point in a forum post, without realising it was made slightly more subtly by the previous poster. :)

'Per say'.
    Touch'e :D
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    Graham. wrote:
    RDW wrote:
    Graham. wrote:

'Per say'.
    Touch'e :D
    Folks that say "Touch'e" but don't know how to do the funny "e" thing!
  • "Jog On"

"Ideal"

"Bloody southerners, shandy drinking etc etc ad nauseum..."
    “If you do what always do, you'll get what you always get.”
  • y33stu
    y33stu Posts: 376
    Leaving the office to go to the loo, only to find there is some complete ball end already in there. I work in shared office building and I have to walk up 2 floors of stairs to get to the men's. Whereas women have loo's on every floor. What's that about? Even worse when they've dropped last nights curry in there.
    Cycling prints
    Band of Climbers
  • garryc
    garryc Posts: 203
    Everything Politicians say and do - lying toe rags all of them.

The word "absolutely" it seems to be used as a standard reply for pretty much anything. Just listen to the Today program on Radio 4, everybody they interview replies with 'Absolutely,..." usually lying toe-rag Politicians, aaarrrggghhh! the english language has a few more words you know!

That stupid clapping thing that footballers do to thank the fans.

Football.

Strictly Come Dancing - If I want to watch dancing on the TV (and I don't) I'll want to watch people who are actually good at it.

TVs in pubs

Dogsh*t in the street.

Leaves - bastards, stay on the trees or fu*k off, don't lay around on my lawn.
  • The word "absolutely" it seems to be used as a standard reply for pretty much anything. Just listen to the Today program on Radio 4, everybody they interview replies with 'Absolutely,..." usually lying toe-rag Politicians, aaarrrggghhh! the english language has a few more words you know!

+1 to this Garry. If you mean yes, say "yes".
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,569
    johnfinch wrote:
    My low levels of bodily fat are really annoying me at the moment, but I think that's just 'cos I find it more difficult to find a painless place to give myself my daily sub-cutaneous injection. :(

Injecting EPO into the vein reduces glow time ;).
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    johnfinch wrote:

Injecting EPO into the vein reduces glow time ;).[/quote

I wish. I'm taking anti-EPO. Thins the blood out to stop it clotting in my leg what I've broked.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    Youths who wear hoodies with the hood up?

Why?

It's not even raining indoors.

You don't look good. You look like a ridiculous chav.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • Jazz.
    Thumb rings.
    People parking in disabled spots.
    Dream Catchers.
    Psychic's and the people who encourage them.
    Johnny Vaughan.
    Satrbucks and others dodging tax.
    TOWIE.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • stueyboy
    stueyboy Posts: 108
    Jazz.

+1
  • pb21
    pb21 Posts: 2,170
    Anything that could be considered ‘light hearted entertainment’.
    Mañana