The dodgy looking bloke and the cute girl conundrum

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited November 2012 in The bottom bracket
Is it me, or is there a strange pattern ?

I have witnessed numerous well dressed and seemingly well to do girls walking around/kissing/holding hands with some bloke who's wearing dodgy shorts and a football shirt or similar and an obligatory pair of loud oversized trianers.
The girls/women look good but most of the blokes look like overgrown kids who are dating the posh girl from up the road. Whats going on ?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    You're just bitter.
  • Rushmore
    Rushmore Posts: 674
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    You're just bitter.

this
    Always remember.... Wherever you go, there you are.

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    maybe you have a bad taste in girls.
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Your wallet doesn't measure up.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Not wishing to generalise, but i will.

Girls, on the whole and regardless of their looks, are insecure mentalists with low self esteem. Thus, if you are a chest-beating moron with little or no idea of what a tit you are, you are more likely to approach/talk to girls regardless of their looks and your subsequent pre-conceptions of them.

Thus, you see alot of guys punching well above their weight because us good looking, self aware dickheads are too scared to go for them.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Peat wrote:

Girls, on the whole and regardless of their looks, are insecure mentalists with low self esteem. Thus, if you are a chest-beating moron with little or no idea of what a tit you are, you are more likely to approach/talk to girls regardless of their looks and your subsequent pre-conceptions of them.

Thus, you see alot of guys punching well above their weight because us good looking, self aware dickheads are too scared to go for them.

And here we have the whole human sexual-social behaviour in a nutshell. :lol:

The older I get, the better I was.

• Smokin Joe
    Peat wrote:

You're bitter too.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    You're bitter too.

Guilty.
  • high maintenance mannequins, them doll like creatures, that pout and pose, well suited to the 'lads'
  • They is just slags, innit.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • flipp
    flipp Posts: 52
    had such an incident in our shop today and decided it is some form of care in the community.
  • Peat wrote:

THIS :-)
  • LegendLust
    LegendLust Posts: 1,022
    Dick size is in inverse proportion to brain cells. You can't have both.

Einstein - little button mushroom

John Terry - John Holmes
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    ai iz reeely brite so stop unsilting mi brane powwer. ai is prove tht yu canne bee intellige unteleeg intullige booger klever an hunged liek a whores.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    LegendLust wrote:

Einstein - little button mushroom

John Terry = cun7

FTFY
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • lots here in mallorca all the men seem to be wealthy russians
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    That sums Poland up, a mate of mine reckons that every bloke should take their other half there just to give them a wake up call, you get women with that eastern european model look attached to a rough looking farm hand. At first you think that it's a one off but they're everywhere you look, even the missus commented when she went over there.
  • I wear a wig and me sisters clothes when I go on POF, so i'm both the dodgy bloke and the cute girl - i'm off on a date later with Willhub - :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Smokin Joe
    LegendLust wrote:
    So you've got a degree, then?
  • LegendLust
    LegendLust Posts: 1,022
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    LegendLust wrote:

Seeing as they give out degrees free with a Student Loan then they're not a good indicator of intelligence
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    LegendLust wrote:
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    LegendLust wrote:

Seeing as they give out degrees free with a Student Loan then they're not a good indicator of intelligence

Don't let Dick Tracey hear you say that.

He's got a first class honours don't you know.

He's also got a girlfriend if some of his posts are to be believed, although I think he has to wear platform shoes when they go out as he's in the GBoR as being the worlds tinyest man.

Not sure if this adds anything much to the thread.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Oh no Jim.its a rich seam you are mining here.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    jim453 wrote:
    LegendLust wrote:
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    LegendLust wrote:

Don't let Dick Tracey hear you say that.

He's got a first class honours don't you know.

He's also got a girlfriend if some of his posts are to be believed, although I think he has to wear platform shoes when they go out as he's in the GBoR as being the worlds tinyest man.

Not sure if this adds anything much to the thread.

Ace :mrgreen:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,231
    Peat wrote:

Girls, on the whole and regardless of their looks, are insecure mentalists with low self esteem. .

:shock: