The No Work Today Wednesday

Sgray
Sgray Posts: 79
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning,

I have just got home from a night shift at work, and the house smells of Bacon :D ( I guess wife had bacon sandwhich for Tea). Can't decide if I should A) Make a Bacon sandwich or B) Have some toast and go to bed.

Today is :D as I have what work class as a sleep day, so after I have slept I will be meeting some people i have only had contact with via the Internet in a car park, then I will follow them into some woods :shock:

Comments

• dell-laptop-fail.jpg

That's for posting a Morning thread before you've slept. Douche.

Morning Losers!
    Having just woken up, so it's my morning, I've just put some washing on, and having what is turning out to be a rather pointless breakfast. It's some Nestle 'Oats and More'. Yesterday I was hungry by 9am!, So the picture above is for Nestle too.

Today, well, it's meh. That is all.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' knuckle-draggers

Yesterdays cracking issue was solved - a fine example of instructing how to do something, then having it done completely differently. Don't blame the dog, sonny; YOU trod in it.

So today will be making a few bits for the guy to test, plus trying to get yesterdays forming issue sorted. I have three days to make it count, 'cos next week I shall be bouncing between Galloway forests either biking or setting up a rally. And at that point, blunty, they can go screw themsevles!

.....with a big stick.

.....sideways.

Onward! To coffee! And automotive asshatery!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Today is what we like to call "optional Wednesday". This afternoon I have a hockey match which is obviously my main priority for the day. Sadly I have to drive the minibus right into fucking London. It means I've got to pick the minibus up from the campus so I've decided to attend lectures today. This is a rare occurence, normally reserved for special occasions which is why I'm sharing.

Laters
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Monging mongs,

I don't understand how people can get to work at 7am on a regular basis. I used to do that sort of thing but not anymore. The sooner this week is over the better and I can go back to my usual 9-10 am starts.

Today is another day filled with fixing someone else's group policy mess, why I couldn't have just started fresh with some blank policies is beyond me. I also have to instruct a couple of skivvies to install about 70 new PCs and find storage for about 70 old PCs. I'm on my bike today as well so it's not like I can use my boot then ebay for additional storage either.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning all, I'm off work sick today but my son is at home as well so we've been up since 6am and are now on the 5th watch of Lego star wars.

I have no bacon in the house = fail

Laters
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Today can't be as bad as yesterday. literally spent a good 4-5 hours on the phone on and off to T Mobile to upgrade my price plan. They're supposed to call back today, so that's another few hours down the drain.

Think I might pop into town pickup Forza H and do a bit of xmas shopping and have someone cook bacon for me
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Morning homos.

Last day off today, back to workmeh tomorrow.

Tonight we're going to have a house full of screaming 7yr olds as the wife is doing a Halloween party. I'd go for a ride but it's fkn Armageddon out there.

Laters douchebags
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    morning dribblers...

Back on the bike later today, looks like its gonna fuck it down though.... still may put off some of the chav trick or treaters from coming round trying to con 'monetary equivalents' out of the local populous...

TKM try plain jumbo oats with frozen berries & honey and a few mixed nuts, its no bacon substitute but you wont feel hungry so quick
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Cleaning bike after last nights Peak mud fest, although it was a good ride, enjoyable and we kept out of the worst of the weather.

Laters I'll be sorting out pictures for a book I'm involved with, all good stuff maybe able to get a non bacon sarny whilst doing this. :D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Morning Ditchdiggers,

Birthday times for me so coffees and bacons are priority one, followed by my first tentative steps back out on the bike this afternoon following surgery.

Aside from that, I plan on doing fark all. :D
  • Morning fellow titty hunters.

Will be squandering another day off by doing the minimum of housework.

Currently watching Jeremy Kyle and wondering if the lower down the social ladder you go the more 'interesting' life becomes.

Anyway another load of washing to hang out before Loose Women. ;)
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Had to defer physio pain until this afto as had to get some parts ordered from two differing locations and arrange their delivery to a job up blackpool way! Why does everyone want everything sorting yesterday when i am on my own in the office? Twunts!
    Gym this afto tho so the pain can begin!

X
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pilch wrote:
    TKM try plain jumbo oats with frozen berries & honey and a few mixed nuts, its no bacon substitute but you wont feel hungry so quick
    Last week I was on porridge, and mixing in some honey and cinammon, and it was a) cheap, b)filling and c) delicious. Figured I'd broaden my horizons a little, and now think I'll go back to what I know. I'm not a fan of berries in cereals, but I think porridge mixed with stuff is a good shout!

So far today, I haven't touched a single Mac at work, and I feel great! No stress, just feel good. Maybe I should do this more often...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs!

Today I am about to go for a few site visits before home.

This evening will be spent giving all the sweets that my kids haven't eaten over the past year to people I don't know.
    Anybody deciding to try a trick needs to hope that the supersoaker filled with vinegar from last years onions doesn't get them as well.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Some fucker egged my minibus as we were trundling along in traffic. A guy in the back chucked the piss bottle on him. Now that's justice.