Where the bl00dy hell is Cleat tonight?

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,320
edited November 2012 in The bottom bracket
For christ sake, would someone please tell me where he is 'cos our mums, grandmums and every one else in that category are in serious danger of being approached by him for a date, poor bast4rds.
Phone Claire balding and warn her too.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Maybe he realised why DDraver has such a big chopper before I did and headed over to Holland to help with the harvest.
  • pinno
    Its Tuesday and still no sign of him. Think he's been banged up again and now he's being banged ! Maybe thats why he gets himself re-arrested.
    Shall we sneak Claire Balding into his cell to cheer him up or is that grimace on his face actually a smile ?

If ddraver had any sense at all, he would realise that the harvest would go up in smoke in his pipe, literally.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Didn't he mention something about bobbing for apples?
  • Ghoulies - thats all I can say at the moment. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    Ghoulies - thats all I can say at the moment. :D

You must be up to petty nonsense - you only get banged up for a couple of days at a time.

I like 'em big
  • Ghoulies - thats all I can say at the moment. :D

You must be up to petty nonsense - you only get banged up for a couple of days at a time.

I like 'em big

I have friends in high places

Kenneth-Clarke-001.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    Friends in high places like these?:

Monkeys%2520in%2520trees(1).jpg