Bland Sunday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

I forgot to turn the alarm clock back, and turn the alarm off too. Not very happy with myself if I'm honest. I was planning on sleeping in until at least 8 or 9 and the bloody thing wakes me up at 6. Also, why does it have to be Sunday? That means tomorrow is, you know, the one we don't like to speak of... :shock: It's not even a good Sunday, BBC don't have the fecking F1 and it's not looking sunny outside so I'm not looking forward to later.

Anyway today will be spent mostly playing hockey and trying to do some of my research project. In reality I'll play hockey, go to the pub then come back and play COD.

Laters

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    feeling below par this morning as went to a work party with the current wife which provided lots of free shots.

About to go of on a reliability ride - 67 miles on the bigger gay of my gay bikes. When I get back the au pair should be here :)
  • Morning all,

Shit hit the fan yesterday with the wife almost leading to divorce, so have been laying low at a mates house on his couch. Just woke up myself, but he is the type to sleep until 2 so looks like I'm on my own for a while. Not sure whether ill be going home or not today, I guess it just depends on the offer from my mate about today's activities to cheer boring old me up.

Hope everyone else has a lovely day
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Is divorce the latest trend in mountain biking? Seems to be a lot of it going round as I know of others going through that aren't on here.

Anyway, told the kids about the extra hour in bed but as usual they didn't take it in, the oldest is 3 so I guess it's to be expected. But as luck would have it the wife got up with them instead of me so I got a lie in. Yes, 8 or what would be 9 is a good lie in Is that the right way round?).

Today I'll be driving fron Newcastle to Derby to rid myself of some cats. Happy days :)
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    oodboo wrote:
    Today I'll be driving fron Newcastle to Derby to rid myself of some cats. Happy days :)

You not got bin bags, bricks and deep water where you are?

not much on today but theres gonna be bacon in the very near future!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Well todays plans have just changed. The eldest has just had another fit and I'm getting the young un dressed then following them to the hospital where I'll probably just sit around feeling hungry all day.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • mintedox
    mintedox Posts: 273
    Wow, happy sunday everyone.

Crap in bolton too.
    Papa? Nicole
  • Afternoon Losers!
    Had a great evening last night, fantastic meal and fun playing games with mates. I slept on a floor, which was great for my back, but a bit uncomfortable when I rolled over.

Today is much of a muchness. Nothing special happening.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Early to bed last night but late to sleep led to a lay in this morning with breakfast in bed to reward my performance. Spent the afternoon watching the boy win his football match 7-1 brefore returning home shutting the curtains and blinds, firing up the heating, and now awaiting the wife to produce her magic in the kitchen.

Feels like winter has arrived.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    sandy hill wrote:
    Early to bed last night but late to sleep led to a lay in this morning with breakfast in bed to reward my performance. Spent the afternoon watching the boy win his football match 7-1 brefore returning home shutting the curtains and blinds, firing up the heating, and now awaiting the wife to produce her magic in the kitchen.

She told me she had to fake it, and breakfast was just for sympathy.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    sandy hill wrote:
    Early to bed last night but late to sleep led to a lay in this morning with breakfast in bed to reward my performance. Spent the afternoon watching the boy win his football match 7-1 brefore returning home shutting the curtains and blinds, firing up the heating, and now awaiting the wife to produce her magic in the kitchen.

Fcuk you and the horse you rode in on!
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    sandy hill wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    sandy hill wrote:

Did it hit a nerve? :)
  • No. He's already auditioning to be my son in law. Although the tracksuit and cigar was a bit beoynd the pale.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    sandy hill wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    sandy hill wrote:

Both of us? You must have been hitting the Shredded Wheat again. She is a very pretty horse though.
    sandy hill wrote:
    No. He's already auditioning to be my son in law. Although the tracksuit and cigar was a bit beoynd the pale.
    Fortunately at my age it's mainly in the head.
    But I am saving up for the big gold medallion.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools