Work meh Saturday thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Another day another trip to work :(

So going to miss watching gp live and not get any exercise in, bright side going out with the current wife later for big night. Though she has ordered a taxi for 11pm as we have got a crap babysitter & she wants to be fresh for picking up the au pair tommorow (Italian 21 yr old girl.........)

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Morning Gimps,

Packing the cases this morning, then off on hols this afternoon to somewhere full of inbreds. See you later...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Morning Gimps,

Packing the cases this morning, then off on hols this afternoon to somewhere full of inbreds. See you later...

Rhyl?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Morning Gimps,

Rhyl?

Norfolk?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    lazy day then the new bond film tonight!

woop woop!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • mintedox
    mintedox Posts: 273
    Morning

Coffee, bacon, Degla.

Seeeya
    Papa? Nicole
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Morning Gimps,

Rhyl?

Norfolk?
    How did you guess? :D

Luckily we've got plenty of provisions and a nice cottage in the middle of nowhere with a big open fire, so we can hide from the local mongs in comfort.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

Been out into town this morning, so at least I'm awake now. Winter seems to have fallen overnight, going out in hoody might not have been the best idea.
    This afternoon, I'm off to Lee Quarry hopefully. I hope it's warmed up a little by then. Then this evening I'm off round to a friends for an evening meal, with booze and staying there. Could be fun.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Seems a mole on my back has decided to go superspaz and has me concerned as I'm the worrying type unfortunately, why do I have to notice these things on a Friday evening :roll: . Still bikes will take my mind off it until later hopefully, just off to take the uni mtb club out on a ride, should be muddy so I'm happy.

Laters
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Cats sorted ready to get rid tomorrow. Caddy was nice, just need to find the money for the advance payment. Not sure if the bike will go in the back without putting the seats down though. Now just got to sit around all afternoon then go to some crappy fancy dress halloween/wedding anniversary party thing tonight.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava