Come Dine With Me Top 30

Gizmodo
Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
edited October 2012 in The bottom bracket
You really should watch "Come Dine With Me Top 30" More 4, brilliant - if you like watching people behaving strangely! LMFAO!

My favourite, 13, the cats ashes, closely followed by number 2, the pensioner snogging!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    WTF, is this TV?

As I don't have a TV, please give me a precis, sounds really funny :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • I saw bits of it last night - it was a toss up between that or The lake house (wtf was that about)

I saw the tranny chucking the guy out and peter stringyfellow with his mirrored bed. I think I've only ever watched one and it was with razor ruddock - it was quite amusing - the voice over makes it.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • team47b wrote:
    WTF, is this TV?

So you're a tea-total, vegaterian, diabetic without a telly. I bet you feel youve lived a very long time already. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    team47b wrote:
    WTF, is this TV?
    Either 4 or 5 people who have never met before take it in turns to cook a meal at their house for the others. Whilst the host is cooking, the others get to snoop around the house, finding all sorts - in 13 it is the ashes of several cats kept in the sideboard, but the guy who found them totally cracks up in front of camera because he recently lost his little pussy (erm I mean cat).

They have all sorts; rows, cooking disasters, flirting, so much wine the guests can't talk and the host falls asleep on the sofa next to the dining table and another guest finishes cooking the dinner, etc.

But as Cleat says, it is the voice over guy that makes the show, he is so dry and cutting. :lol:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    team47b wrote:
    WTF, is this TV?

So you're a tea-total, vegaterian, diabetic without a telly. I bet you feel youve lived a very long time already. :wink:

Every day is a feckin eternity :D

Gave up smoking too, so add non-smoker. Just a bad habit I can't help givin' stuff up, I also gave up going to work :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    team47b wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    WTF, is this TV?

Every day is a feckin eternity :D

Gave up smoking too, so add non-smoker. Just a bad habit I can't help givin' stuff up, I also gave up going to work :D

Celibate too?

I gave up abstinence and feel better for it.
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 950
    The snake shatting on the dinner table :lol:
    Cube Attain SL Disc
    Giant CRS 2.0
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    It is strangely addicitve tv - watching people describe to camera exactly what kind of tw@t they are, and then watching them spend five days proving it!

Totally agree about the voiceover too - some of the comments are brilliant.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    I didn't watch the top 30 program.

One that sticks in my mind though, is the chap who was going to serve asparagus in Hollandaise sauce but didn't have time to make it, at he end of the evening he gave them all a bundle of raw asparagus each and an packet of sauce to take home; priceless! Then he genuinely thought he'd made the best of meals and was in with a chance. Was that one in?

The older I get, the better I was.

• renard
    renard Posts: 51
    I liked the one in south Wales where there was a spiritualist who objected to everyone else talking about to food. :?

She went to sit on her own in the lounge. As she left the room one of the other lady guests off camera shouted very loudly :evil: "F**k Off Then" :evil: - priceless.
  • Dave Lamb is, if not a genius certainly a voice over god.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.