The TFI Friday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I may be wishing my life away, but I don't care, the weekends are pretty much everything I look forward to!
Yesterday was ok at work. I went in and slapped a few people about basically, telling them to stop complaining and that half the 'problems' were just people being retarded. It seems to have worked. Then, I rather flukely, fixed a genuine problem that has been bugging me for weeks. It was a piece of code that was 107bytes in size! It took 1 second to fix the entire building. At least it's done.

Later, drive to Bury.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' c****s
    vince_the_fox#

Friday today = early start + no bacons.

This sucks. Muchly.

I have coffee.

But no bacons.

Sucks. I may have said this already.

Onwards! To more caffience! And suckery.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Busy day today but quite an early finish, win. Need to clean the bike later, do some other stuff and then relax because it's the weekend. For the moment at least I need to get some breakfasts, and get ready for uni meh,

Laters
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    morning frotters...

haircut later

drunken buffoonery around nottingham for mates stage do sat

hangover sun
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Opened inbox to a snowmail alert for Morzine. I haven't strapped in since March, and don't have any snow holiday plans yet. I am not happy about this.
    Usual fun and games today, followed by a night to myself with a curry.... roll on 4pm.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    HELL YEAH IT'S FRIDAY...WOO HOO :lol:

I've just gone and bought myself a DH bike..a spesh big hit 2, can't wait to get on it at cwmcarn 8)

Also at the bike club meeting last night we've been contacted for a days riding with steve pete, martyn ashton and blake samson all for free..result :D:D:D

So all in all a good day

I'm off to find bacons

laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Friday at last but still the muppetry continues. Thankfully only a short day to tolerate then off out somewhere, anywhere, for a break from all this.

No bacons, no tea, no cake. No happy.

Later......
  • Morning homos.

I have a hangover that would make all of you queers cry. However being the legend I am I rode into work today and am currently sat here waiting for 5pm

That is all.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    welshkev wrote:
    HELL YEAH IT'S FRIDAY...WOO HOO :lol:

Ha glad someone shares my enthusiasm! :mrgreen: I'm off to north france later on for the weekend to carry on the renovation of the house. Nearly habitable now :D I was torn between the hardtail and dh as there are plenty of heavy sections, but nearly jst as many road hills :( decided on the dh but am going to regret it i'm sure. Oh well atleast il get a decent bit of exercise :!:
  • Just remembered, I'm not back in work now until Thursday next week.

Giggidy!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    how can a great day turn into a shite day in 2 mins?!?!?

i'm now having bollocking over a delivery thats gone missing that i never signed for, but apparently i did.

it's a 10 grand touch screen TV that's gone missing and they're pointing fingers at me....the thing is huge and weighs about 100kg's, i'm not exactly likely to stick it under my jumper and walk out with it....fecking knobers can suck my balls :x
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Morning Felchers,

Wifey is a a foul mood so I'm staying out the way as every conversation just turns into an argument :evil: . Will do some packing later for hols tomorrow - bikes are going with us but if it stays like this it won't be much fun taking junior out on 2 wheels.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    No bacons - meh
    Friday - yay
    Dress down day so women looking fitter today - yay.
    Halfway through the day then week off - YAY
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon scuttlers

Seriously hacked off today. Woke up to find that the sheds had been broken into again. My tools have been rummaged through so need to assess if anything's gone but they have went took Mrs Gazlars mongoose . I am really hacked off as her sister had borrowed it and left it unlocked and the side of the bikeshed it was in unlocked too. So bloody irresponsible especially after my frame getting pinched the other week.

Got into work and its mayhem. I was on a standby day but been working flat out since i got in plus had to deal with an emergency call about a hole by the track. I shatted myself as i thought i was travelling head on to another train. Seriously looking forward to a fortnight off now. Man i need a hug

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    TFI Friday. Gonna make the most of the weekend as next week is gonna be farkin busy as fark with 7am starts every day.

After saying I'm making the most of the weekend, I'm not really. Missed out on a free jolly to topgear live so instead I'll be taking a fat cat to the vet to cost me money. Then the dealer is bringing a new VW Caddy round for us to have a bit of a play in to see if we want one. Then Sunday I'm driving to Derby to rid myself once and for all of two cats, 320 mile round trip for the feckers.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • pesky_jones
    Gazlar wrote:
    Woke up to find that the sheds had been broken into again. My tools have been rummaged through so need to assess if anything's gone but they have went took Mrs Gazlars mongoose . I am really hacked off as her sister had borrowed it and left it unlocked and the side of the bikeshed it was in unlocked too. So bloody irresponsible especially after my frame getting pinched the other week.

sorry to hear that mate, do you think theres a reason that it has happened to you twice in a short period of time, do you think the thieves know you store bikes?
  • Gazlar
    I think its an opportunist thing. Last time was very clean, in out job this has been more messy, thing is had the shed been locked it wouldn't have been pinched. I spent a load building a really secure bike shed then lazy bugger that her sister is makes it pointless. Thank god i refuse to keep Amy outside now
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pesky_jones
    Gazlar wrote:
    I spent a load building a really secure bike shed then lazy bugger that her sister is makes it pointless.

Ah lame. kind of like this

fail.jpg

the concretes strong as F**K but...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon team, had a day on the lash in Cardiff yesterday, had enough booze to kill a few civvies! Got the train home then had to get a bus from Barry to Llantwit! Scary times! On the upside i got the mrs a new mongoose bike ;-)
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Gazlar
    bg13 wrote:
    afternoon team, had a day on the lash in Cardiff yesterday, had enough booze to kill a few civvies! Got the train home then had to get a bus from Barry to Llantwit! Scary times! On the upside i got the mrs a new mongoose bike ;-)

Thought it might be you, your Mrs said you were capable of slipping in and out of the back alley unnoticed. My back doors haven't got a mark on them.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp