'Why-Is-It-Only-Thursday' Morning Thread

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!
Back to the usual shift pattern for me now that the training is done and the test was failed. I'm back to hating my job. Went in last night after work (as overtime, even though a director said in an email that we needed a different solution), found that someone had done something I came in for, but has done it wrong. So now I have twice the work to do :roll: I said 'F**k it!' and went home.

Let's see what today brings!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    found that someone had done something I came in for, but has done it wrong. So now I have twice the work to do :roll:

Three little words, my friend: 'Ditch', 'Head' and 'Backwards'

Mornin' jock cugglers

Yesterday started badly but ended ok. Hoping today starts better and keeps getting better. I would say more but I doubt anyone (myself included) actually gives a rats patootey. There's more important things in the world to worry about, like bikes, and whether CWNT will turn his dull commutor-steed into a candidate for 'CC Bike of the Year' by blowing a third-world-debt on Superstar bling. These are the issues that matter.

That, and if TKM will lynch some m**********r who thoroughly deserves it.

Onwards! To coffee! And pondering the important questions of life!

.....and no-end of machine commisioning this morning.....
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni crap today. Meh. This will be followed by a few drinks then back home to get on with my research project, it seems much easier to do after a few drinks and the local spoons are pushing some half-decent ales at £1.99.

Also organising the uni cycling clubs first "mtb" ride, it's going to be a bit wank owing to the lack of mountains, but hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll head somewhere with the minibus, where exactly depends who else can drive it, because I don't mind driving one way to/from North Wales, but both ways will be the best part of 10-11 hours, maybe more depending on traffics...

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning throbbers

Today is the delights of Birmingham, which should hopefully not last too late as I'm going to give kickboxing another go tonight, but obviously need to be home for 7

Other than that, meh
  • Clank wrote:
    found that someone had done something I came in for, but has done it wrong. So now I have twice the work to do :roll:

Three little words, my friend: 'Ditch', 'Head' and 'Backwards'

Mornin' jock cugglers

Yesterday started badly but ended ok. Hoping today starts better and keeps getting better. I would say more but I doubt anyone (myself included) actually gives a rats patootey. There's more important things in the world to worry about, like bikes, and whether CWNT will turn his dull commutor-steed into a candidate for 'CC Bike of the Year' by blowing a third-world-debt on Superstar bling. These are the issues that matter.

That, and if TKM will lynch some m**********r who thoroughly deserves it.

Onwards! To coffee! And pondering the important questions of life!

.....and no-end of machine commisioning this morning.....

O'hai :D

Nope, the dull communter will remain dull and munterish (now finished). Superstar tried to tempt me by sending me a red seatpost instead of the black one I ordered, but I remained strong, and returned it. In their defence, that's a brilliant marketing strategy because my 1st thought when I opened the box was "hmmm, red, bits I could get from them to match this include............."

Morning homos.

Got a day of skiving off, followed by a team outing for thai food after work. I petitioned for an Indian, but was over-ruled, cnuts!
  • Morning all,

4 hours sleep has not left me feeling fuelled properly for the day.first person to piss me off will receive a huge earful, and may lose their job and/or head.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    The day has already been full of chaos, acrimony and recrimination. I cannot organise the team to do a job yesterday when nobody requests it until last night! You can copy as many people into your whinging emails as you want but it’s still not going to happen.

Anyhow, onwards with the rest of the day and no doubt more recriminations.

Later……
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning Wasters,

Woke in the middle of the night due to the alcohol consumed last night, then couldn't sleep properly afterwards. so feeling lazy. Might start sorting a few things out for going on holiday this weekend, but really cba right now so I think I'll brew a coffee instead...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello scuttlers

Work as usual with the highlight of today being a ride to murfa tidfill. Booked myself a trip round the Penderyn Whisky distillery this mornin, well not for this morning , but you know what i mean.

Pub quiz later i think, or as its now known, who can Google on their phone the slyest.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    morning frotters...

Today is meh, for various reasons I cba to explain, several seemingly unrelated things have conspired to form a crescendo of meh... why do they all come at once?

Not riding the bike until next week just to add to the meh, meh, meh MEH!! :x
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Group Policy can just fark right off today. Grr.

Friday can do one as well, I want the weekend to start in about half an hour.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'noon
    Tired. Body is broke. Work sucks.
    hohum
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afters All

Well the clagg is lifting in Sheffield so the ride tonight looks like agoer, followed by a curry at the place KTM and CWNT went to Yummy!!

Fitted some new rubber to the Carbine so all set for whatever the peaks has to offer.

Yorkshire Dales this weekend :D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening mongs

Today has been super. Meeting for most of the morning where it was spelt out quite simply to all that my teams bought in every penny of profit. Then five questions to stop the need to go to court. Then child 1 parent evenin where they just said that there's no problems and everything is going well. Then rabbit stew and wondering whether I should start shooting the fluffy f*ckers.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?