Need sleep !

MattC59
MattC59 Posts: 5,408
edited October 2012 in The bottom bracket
I am so f*cking jet lagged
That's all.
Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved

Comments

• Where have you been?
  • MattC59
    Minneapolis, got back yesterday pm, but combine that with several days of 9-5 training and a few nights on the pop, and the jet lag seems worse.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Training ?1 To be a mormon ? Come on, spill the beans.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattC59
    Training ?1 To be a mormon ? Come on, spill the beans.

Product training; new job started a couple of weeks ago, so they shipped me out to the US to learn about the stuff I'm selling.
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    what you selling come on you missed a perfect opportunity for product placement there
  • what you selling come on you missed a perfect opportunity for product placement there

sleeping pills. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • MattC59
    what you selling come on you missed a perfect opportunity for product placement there

Industrial safety systems. Stuff to help to prevent refineries, oil rigs etc from going bang.
  • Night nurse? Or smack.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    MattC59 wrote:

Industrial safety systems. Stuff to help to prevent refineries, oil rigs etc from going bang.

I'd like to think such equipment sells itself!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 wrote:

Buncefield.
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    MattC59 wrote:

Hopefully the users of such equipment go through a 'who shall we buy this from?' process rather than 'do we really need this?'!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • MattC59 wrote:

You can get all that cheaper at Argos.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Whatever it is … I bet you can get it cheaper online! :-)
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Those guys in the gulf of mexico bought theirs from wiggle.
  • When my refinery needs new safety equipment I'll bear you in mind...
  • pinno
    Gaffer tape and cardboard - thats the way forward. To really step it up a gear, use the black and yellow striped sticky tape everywhere and the Health and Safety boys think you're brilliant and up to date.
    Tell themthey can't enter the premises without the correct safetygear: "Behind this door is our can processing/sorting equipment. You will need full NBC suit (Nuclear Biological Chemical - for the laymen), cut proof trousers, helmet, helmet lamp, steel toe capped boots, kevlar gloves, fireproof underwear, goggles, parachute and a fully enclosed oxygen kit". Nope, not got that then gentlemen ? Then you can't come in to inspect.
  • Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    Think yourself lucky. At least you don't have neighbours with baby twins waking you up 2-3 times every night for the last six months. If I could just find a way to go back in time and sterilise the father...
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • pinno
    Herbsman wrote:
    Think yourself lucky. At least you don't have neighbours with baby twins waking you up 2-3 times every night for the last six months. If I could just find a way to go back in time and sterilise the father...

Hee hee. I have an 11 week old baby and a 21 month old toddler. Think yourself lucky you don't live next to us. Don't you bother coming near me with your tin snips, i'll make short work of you with my 'Slap-o-matic 5000'.

Go and offer some assistance. If your not sleeping, they are definately not sleeping - poor zombies, you have no idea.