Chewsday Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin' goat-fiddlers

Let's see what catastrophes today can bring. Yesterday started with promise and tunred into a day of 'mare - here's hoping today doesn't follow suit.

What the fark are you lot up to (like I care)?

Onwards! To coffee! And engineering asshatery!
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Today is my friday YAY
    got a busy day of running around and then off home as soon as i can.
    Went to see anther house yesterday at the last minute, ticked all the box's apart from seemingly missing the information that the rear garden was the size of a matchbox and it backed on to a bridge on a main road :roll:
    The hunt continues

Onwards to more coffees and porridge
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning Losers!
    Day 2 of Apple training for me. Yesterday went well, though I'm sure it's about to get a lot more difficult and I'm sure I'll fail the test (again).
    Then later, I'm going into work as I have to get things done. This sadly means I'm doing overtime when I'd rather not, but has the advantage that there will be nobody in to bother me (hopefully).

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning weasels,
    did the minimum of graft yesterday and had a massive night out in lytham st annes, i think some scoff and a couple of pints at wetherspoons is classed as a "massive night" here! Today is looking at a knackered machine of war, sucking my teeth and making wild promises of repair that will be difficult to fulfill!
    Hotel brekky is calling better be plenty of pork type products!
    Tarrar!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • This morning will consist of eggs, scrambled. Then finish rebuilding the steed after a nut and bolt tear down and service and having to replace the forks. Then out for a test ride.

Tonight will consist of chilli con carne, burny. Then a couple of James bonds before bed.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Mornehn Scuttlers

Same as yesterday

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Bad night's sleep means a bad mood today but at least today's meeting has been cancelled. I don't think I could sit through another 2 hours of complete pc, buzz word drivel.

Cake making minion is on strike again so it'll be just tea this morning.

Later......
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning Mongs!

Lots to do today and not enough time to do it.

Must stop slacking on the interwebz.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Gimboids,

I'm summoning up the energy to get out the door on the bike in the grey gloom outside. This crap weather had better shift before we go on holiday!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Lazy uni day today, got to go in this afternoon for some walking around the equine hospital and looking like I give a fuck. Other than that a few lectures to look over and some COD to play.

Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Goodly afterlubrious
    Currently trying to organise social life/dates with TFN/trip to Wales, and occasionally doing some work.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Morning. Spent the morning checking some mixes for a cartoon with the producer, next I have to strip down a reverb and find out why it's gone bang, then record some more cartoons.
    Then an early finish, and off to Chill Factore with some mates after work.
  • Morning. Spent the morning checking some mixes for a cartoon with the producer, next I have to strip down a reverb and find out why it's gone bang, then record some more cartoons.

Impossible, everyone knows they are teh bestest post of teh evorz. You must be mistaken, it's obviously a joplin that someone has taken a marker pen to.

If you do find out, could you let me know? Mine has started knocking, got some vertical play in it. Would like to fix it before it goes bang.
  • lighty89
    lighty89 Posts: 183
    Hello yethers

Today consists of work, and fifa tonight.
    MTB - VooDoo Bantu
    Commuter - Raleigh Grande
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Morning. Spent the morning checking some mixes for a cartoon with the producer, next I have to strip down a reverb and find out why it's gone bang, then record some more cartoons.

Impossible, everyone knows they are teh bestest post of teh evorz. You must be mistaken, it's obviously a joplin that someone has taken a marker pen to.

If you do find out, could you let me know? Mine has started knocking, got some vertical play in it. Would like to fix it before it goes bang.
    er...
    It's a blown power supply as it happens.
    PCM91front-1e686c707fd939769b3d0e5a54b7994c.jpg
  • Oh, hahaha, I did wonder why you were stripping down a reverb at work.

Had that one developed some vertical play too, or is the play button still mostly horizontal?
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Just rotate your screen 90degrees. There's your vertical play.
  • Cool, fixed now cheers. Can't wait to strap that to the bike and go for a nice muddy ride on it tonight.
    Does anyone happen to have 18miles of extension cable I can borrow?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    c*cking cheesewands!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Hmm, so it seems like Superstar struggle to understand what a black seatpost looks like, as they've quite clearly sent me a red one.

Now as the rest of my bike is going to be black, I reckon it needs sending back. which is a pain in the ass.

OR, I could just keep it and have one single red bit on an entirely black bike.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    that would wind me up, it has to be colour coded and as you cant be trusted not to buy all new bits you'd end up with all red parts on your black bike!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • The thing that REALLY irks me is that I had initially planned to get a load of red bits for it. Then I moderated myself and settled for a good old simple black on black. I'm sure superstar are just trying to encourage me. cnuts