Deer crossing

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    They go to all the trouble of educating wild animals in cognitive theories of perceptual salience, but can't teach an american to slow the feck down and look where they're going!

SMIDSY :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    team47b wrote:
    They go to all the trouble of educating wild animals in cognitive theories of perceptual salience, but can't teach an american to slow the feck down and look where they're going!

SMIDSY :shock:

Can you teach an american to do anything?

Frightening
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Oh dear, mind you, I reckon that you could find as many ignorant people with a quick trip through many British shopping centres!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • This has to be a wind up, surely. (No wait for the reply with the "stop calling me Shirley gag" in it)
    Trainee BC level 2 coach ... and that's offical (30th June 2013)

Scott Addict R4 (2008)
    Scott Genius MC30 (2006)
    Quest carbon circa 1994 - winter bike
    Fuji Track Comp 2010
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    No wind up, even the bears are failing these days...

8113246910_f8ff81f07b.jpg
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Oh dear, mind you, I reckon that you could find as many ignorant people with a quick trip through many British shopping centres!

You get many deer or motorists in British shopping centres?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Brilliant. I love the way the presenters are trying to muffle their giggles. Does human stupidity know no bounds?
  • ...love the coment down the page - 'we must stop stupid before it spreads...' - well failed on that one.
  • when i read deer crossing I thought it would be a link to the Dartford Tunnel. Two quid? rip off.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Here's an old one......

2243411878_dcb2d509de.jpg
  • when i read deer crossing I thought it would be a link to the Dartford Tunnel. Two quid? rip off.

Don't get me started on that bloody tunnel/bridge...