The Official M'ehday Start o'the Week Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin' droolers,

Back in work (yay), and the day promises to be full of holes. Then full of resin capsules and then studding. After that, hopefully, machine-nouveau won' t try and walk off.

Coffee will also feature I have overdone it the weekend and need about 3 days more sleep.

Onwards! To coffee! And holes in the floor! Lots of holes in the floor.......
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh this morning, afternoon off, need to get some work done though which is crappy, although in fairness I had a weekend of bike related mucking about.

Laters
  • Mehning Losers!

I'm off today to do some Apple Support Training. Riveting stuff. There is a free buffet and all the tea I want to drink, so that kind of makes up for it.
    Judo tonight, and that's my day done.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Normal fun and games I expect at work today

Unsure on plans for later, but something!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning tards of the crud,
    Nice weekend was had, and only 2 more days to go and then its holiday time! Yay.
    trying to convince wifey that i need a pass for www.lavatrax.com :wink:

More coffee is needed and i feel the need for bacons.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning homos.

Back at work today, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Got to spend some time studying this week. ACCA exams coming up and so far I've done precisely fkall.
    Bits for the rockhopper should start arriving properly today though, so it's doubtfull I'll be doing any study.

In other news, I'm off for 3 days again at the start of next week. Which is nice.

Laters douchebags.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Well, that weekend went by way too quickly and expensively. Pressure washer decided to pack in half way through washing the car, then the i-pod threw a wobbly and wiped itself completely and finally the Sky system through the house decided to change channels and record random programs.

Anyway back to work for a rest. Pointless meeting meh today but hopefully it will just drift quickly by.

Time for tea to wake me up.

Later……
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Why the fark is it morning. I should still be in bed now. Been up most of the night with the young un, be lucky if I got more than two hours sleep in total. Yet here I am kicking off a project to replace XP pcs with Win 7 pcs across a full site over the next to weeks. If I drank coffee now would be the time for a pint of espresso. Best get on with it I suppose.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Nice weekend was had, and only 2 more days to go and then its holiday time! Yay.
    trying to convince wifey that i need a pass for http://www.lavatrax.com :wink:

do it, there's great riding there :D which resort you staying at?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs

Sorry, but WTF happened to the weekend, and why is it Monday?

Had a great couple of days, out on the bike both days, covered in mud on both occasions. No arguing between child 1 and child 2. Went to see Madagascar 3 yesterday, for some reason although the film must be incredibly sh*t it's also really funny and the 3D effects are actually noticable.

Onwards to mediocrity!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning Tagnuts,

Slept badly - again. Must have been all the coffee I had yesterday. It's foggy and miserable outside so don't feel like heading out on the bike for now - will have to do more interview prep instead :( Counting down the days till we go on holiday this weekend, this week has 'dull' written all over it!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    morning frotters...

Spend sat trying to get drunk in london, for some reason I appear to have lost my drinking mojo :(

My mates had no problem achieving pissed up Nirvana however, those 'funny' moment aren't quite so hilarious when you are sober(ish)... another week of dullness ahead, on holiday mid nov though so looking forwards to that...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

It looks awesome, i'll be looking to book once i get there, all depends on the kids clubs i guess? Staying in Las Galletas
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

It looks awesome, i'll be looking to book once i get there, all depends on the kids clubs i guess? Staying in Las Galletas

ah ok, a bit quiet but nice, there's an awesome ice cream shop there :lol:

have a good time mate, check out siam park if you can, the slides are awesome
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello Scuttlers

Still bikeless atm but a full week of work again so no chance to play really this well, 2 weeks pegs is the reward at the end of it.

Been a bit quiet on here of late as I've not got much to share with you, just play amongst yourself safe in the knowledge I'm going about my immoral business
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Allo
    Bad sleep and a boring workmeh day...
    The only upside is I've managed to get down to 2 emails in the old inbox. Something of a record.

Going for cake at lunch.
    Still not biking. Need to do something abotu that sooner rather than later..

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Were trying to arrange a team sausage reunion social ride early December, your welcome to come and, if not be a rose between two thorns, be a good egg between s bunch of sausages (don't worry I'll keep the legally required 500 metres), in fact its open to any crudders really, nothing gnarcore just a laugh and apedal somewhere quite central

Details to follow
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Awesoms
    http://www.tenerifewaterpark.com/the_ri ... power.html
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Awesoms
    http://www.tenerifewaterpark.com/the_ri ... power.html

yeah with me being scared of heights, that one scared the crap out of me..but it's over in about 3 seconds :lol:
  • VWsurfbum
    I'm scared of heights too, but when i have the kids around i have to be brave and show them daddie is not scared of anything, even though i feel like crawling my may way back down the steps!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    hello hello hello

Got pulled over by the police twice yesterday evening on a five minute drive, checking if we had seen two "suspicious" looking men...hmmm

At uni now and don't finish till seven. There are roadworks all over cambridge at the moment so the busses arent running so its a long old walk back to the station, then waiting for a delayed train knowing my luck, then the walk home. probally be back around ten :(

good old mondays
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Gazlar wrote:
    Were trying to arrange a team sausage reunion social ride early December, your welcome to come and, if not be a rose between two thorns, be a good egg between s bunch of sausages (don't worry I'll keep the legally required 500 metres), in fact its open to any crudders really, nothing gnarcore just a laugh and apedal somewhere quite central

Details to follow
    Do you think the crud is ready for us to actually meet? In Real Life?