The Lack of Witty Title Saturday Thread

sandy hill
sandy hill Posts: 390
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Salutations virtual friends.

This morning I have been kicked out of bed by SWMBO for coughing. Man flu+chest infection day eight begins.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Last nights curry / cider / cobra is hurting - so tea is being consumed whilst the kids fight, basically a normal Saturday morning

Later is a decent run followed by chainsaw action and then the fun of a kids party. The pub will appear later, obviously
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    As I've been lazy and irresponsible I have no Sky, but have still been graced with internet so will be downloading a selection of films to watch.

at some point i'll be dragging myself shopping, which will include cake.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning victims of the saville,

just had bacons sandwhich with mushrooms which got me thinking as to what can officially accompany bacons in a sandwhich, brown sauce, egg and mushrooms are the obvious!

Got a variety of diy to do today but after a week of getting ragged by the physioterrorist i CBA!

Tarrar
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

Nice lie in this morning, much needed. Tonight is 'Bury Night Night' where all the buildings are lit up with funky things, and there are loads of events happening, so we're going to wander around there and go on a bit of a pub crawl. Sadly, in the middle of it, I have a concert, so am practising most the afternoon. Meh.

Ah well. Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Afternoon Gits,

Good day today as I managed to lose the wife & kid for most of it and have a good slob around drinking coffee and scoffing bacon sarnies in town. Even got a good nights sleep last night - wtf? Still feeling lazy so a night in front of the box with a bottle of spirits is on the cards :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Spent the day in London with a mate taking in a few bike shops, going to a few "bike cafes" and generally being a knob. Then we got bored and hired a couple of boris bikes and dicked around on them for a bit. All in all jolly good fun.

Time for tea, relaxation and some organisation stuff for the uni bike club.

Laters
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Evening mongs

Listening to Radio Kabul, getting pissed and considering setting off some fireworks.

Alah!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?