Hello Friday!!!! thread

sanchez89
sanchez89 Posts: 567
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Bonjour fagwots

Going home at 2 is nice. Being in for 6 is ghey. Only a short day today though. Will be gone by 11. And I take back what I said yesterday. Having less sleep does mean I'm more awake for the first 4-5 hours of the day. But when your starting to nod off at 7:30pm that's no good!

Rock on girls and boys
2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
Clank wrote:
M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.

Comments

• Morning losers!
    I'm having porridge with honey and cinnamon for breakfast. Niiiice.
    More work today (a full days work, not like SOME around here!) then a date with the M62 :roll:

Roll on 9pm for pub times!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Crudtards,
    I am a little happier today as "George" Passed its MOT yesterday! YAY
    Only another 2 days at work before holiday, which is nice.

No one wanted to ride last night, so i did a little fettling and then searched the tinterweb for houses. Found a few i like, well under budget which would allow to keep the currant house and rent it out and still have room for man caves and childrens cells.

Anywhoo i have a few bits in the diary today so

Onwards to friday bacons!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' c***s
    vince_the_fox.jpg

Friday, and I'm going to have to be as cunning as the Professor X of Foxes if I'm going to get bacons in my very near. Timetabling is not favourable for a full fry up.

Nowt like a challenge, m**********rs!

Onwards! To coffee! And bacony rewards for deviousness!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

a bit tired today as i went to an awards do last night and our nursery won educational establishment of the year at, i was driving but the gf got absolutelt shit faced and i had to look after her all night! made me feel old though as the girls who work for us said me and my brothers were like their parents - i'm only 10 years older than some of them ffs :x

anyway, it's fry-day and i should really go for a ride tonight but i have a really sore throat - one of the lads i work with had a viral throat infection (whatever that is) i hope he hasn't passed it on to me!

later bumders
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

IT'S FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!!

Horrible day of uni today but got a mate coming down for a weekend of riding so pretty happy.

Also, finally, after 2 years... the uni finally has an official and funded cycling club.

Laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Another non exciting week is drawing to a close. Four hours left then nothing to do all weekend except enjoy myself. Thinking there might be some beer in there somewhere. :D

In the meantime I’ll just grin and bear the muppetery that passes for working around here.

Time for some tea and cake.

Later……
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    meh packers !

up a tad too early today, so watching dog the bounty hunter with the boy, forgot that im in work tonight for a wee bit of overtime, meh! :x only blessing is it money for some better rubber for the sara :D after discovering a rocket ron is absolute garbage in the gloop yesterday :o ...so nothing planned after the boys at school maybe bit of playbox and snoozing to be done....might nip chippy for foodstuffs,that is all
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    loverly walk in this morning.

How long can you walk behind two Loverly Ladies before you are called a pervert?

No Pics as Cameras are not allowed at work.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    nicklouse wrote:
    How long can you walk behind two Loverly Ladies before you are called a pervert?

Not long would be my guess...

Good ride with the lads in the sludge at Thetford last night, tomorrow is the annual London beer tour, starting at Borough market for breakfast then accross town via various purveyors of real ales and ending in the west end, any lunnonors about sat feel free to join in the fun
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Hey Spaztards!

Tomorrow is working through all the stuff I haven't managed to do for the last 2 days thanks to being stuck in meetings. Have to leave early though to attend another meeting at the kid's School. Being a Governor is actually more work than I thought!

Might have to get up early tomorrow for some decent cycling as all my plans so far this week have come to nothing.

I also love DPD tracking info, why can't all postal services be the same? (Particularly HK Airmail)
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Usual crud at work, except the AOC isn't in so it's all slightly more relaxed.
    Usual bi-weekly date with a 3 hour drive tonight. Fun.
    Life has become boring, think I need to shake it up a bit.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Morning Jizz Moppers,

Head is a bit fuzzy after last nights cider consumption and I've suffered Ghandi's revenge from the prawn vindaloo that was consumed. At least I got back to watch the later showing of Red Dwarf before crashing out.

I got an interview lined up next month for a good job, so today will be spent partly doing research on the company so I can sound like I know what I'm talking about when I eventually see them. Might go out on the bike later but the rain is lying in wait for me...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    pilch wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Not long would be my guess...

After 5 mins i really had to back to where I should have been. :mrgreen:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    morning all!

today is CAD filled madness yippee! Then cleaning the bike tonight for it to get all mudded up again tomorow as taking a little trip to epping :) Then sunday i'm finishing a rich kids room who doesnt really understand what looks good and insists on "old school" graffiti - just shitty tags etc. i keep telling his mum to let me do what i think will look good (full blown MuthaF****N burner!!!) and when hes older he'll still appreciate it. but no. oh well his loss!
  • Morning homos,

Another day off today. Just waiting to see what goodies the postie brings, then I'm off into town for a mooch.

My cheap communter rockhopper has now become a pretty expensive bike because I can't help buying shiny things. Still should be pretty rapid. And I've got loads of stuff to re-stock the spares box with.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh improved by wife organising a night out later :)
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Afternoon Knuckle Draggers,

Just went for a run for the first time in years. Seems I'm not as fit as Ithough I was. All this because the ball and chain has set us a target of running the Cardiff half marathon next year.

Hoping to get out on the bike on the weekend, if I've enough power back in my legs.

Tonight, being Friday, is wine night.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Day improved by the addition of a lunchtime fry up consisting of meat based delights.

Day going to suck balls later when we have a meeting about how they need to cut the dept budget by 54%.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    jndb72 wrote:
    Afternoon Knuckle Draggers,

Just went for a run for the first time in years. Seems I'm not as fit as Ithough I was. All this because the ball and chain has set us a target of running the Cardiff half marathon next year.

my brother in law ran it this year 3 weeks after knee surgery..nutter!!!

i did the cardiff 10km last year but was on holiday this year, a half marathon just seems like too much hard work to me :lol:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    jndb72 wrote:

Tonight, being Friday, is wine night.

Laters

this^^^^^^ +1 :D
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er