edited November 2012 in The bottom bracket
Go girl. [url][/url]

Comments

• Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    Awkward.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Just the sort of programme you need to go on if you are an emotional basket case!
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,218
    I like how when you get a flash of her thighs you can still tell she's a cyclist :)
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    edited October 2012
    I like how when you get a flash of her thighs you can still tell she's a cyclist :)
    You want to get a hockey player on there. Thighs like heffalumps.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Just the sort of programme you need to go on if you are an emotional basket case!

might just help her out though.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    nicklouse wrote:

hmm not so sure after her reaction. she might be better off sitting in a bath of leeches.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Vino'sGhost
    nicklouse wrote:

hmm not so sure after her reaction. she might be better off sitting in a bath of leeches.

Lol she a good looking basket case. It might get messy though .......
  • MrT
    MrT Posts: 260
    This is going to end in tears.......no hold on there were tears at the start and in the middle..... C R-H a must for anyone with self esteem issues!
  • Team4Luke
    Team4Luke Posts: 597
    nice arm movement
    Team4Luke supports Cardiac Risk in the Young
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    what score did she get then?
  • Vino'sGhost
    Below everyone else, 16 and that was a kindness.

To be fai she's spent her life keeping her upper body still and moving her legs round in circles, it was never going to be easy. I hope she doesn't spoil her legacy by being remembered for this.

The misses says her boyfriends going to have a tougher few weeks than the other competitors :?
  • Vino'sGhost
    I can only imagine vicky feels baffled today after coming last and a grotesque bloated whale that kindly describes herself as a chubbier came first.

Role on next weeks dance off.
  • k-dog
    k-dog Posts: 1,652
    Yeah, she's pretty high on the hot/crazy scale.
    I'm left handed, if that matters.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    Hilirious, enjoyed it! :lol:
  • Nick Fitt
    Nick Fitt Posts: 381
    To be fai she's spent her life keeping her upper body still and moving her legs round in circles, it was never going to be easy.

...she should be good at the jive then :lol:
  • Vino'sGhost
    COMMENT FROM VINCENT

"Vincent said: “ Sadly, Victoria is not a very positive person in general. When I first met her I said, “Bella, congratulations, you were amazing, you made me cry.” Can you believe how she responded? She said, “No I’m not, I’m rubbish!” I couldn’t believe my ears. I mean, darling, you are the best in the world… at cycling."

i have a gaukish morbid interest in this :shock:
  • Its mainly females and gay guys who phone in the votes...her weeping is just gonna hack off the girls, and she's not funny or diva enough for the pink vote. Miss P may find herself booted off very early on
  • Pross
    At least she's partnered with Brendan who is generally very supportive of partners with emotional issues...........
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
    edited October 2012
    Pross wrote:
    At least she's partnered with Brendan who is generally very supportive of partners with emotional issues...........

You seem to know quite a bit about this show. Which are you, gay or a woman?
    Its mainly females and gay guys who phone in the votes...
  • Pross
    Ah, but I don't vote - I just watch it to perv at the ladies in limited clothing. Kimberley Walsh is worth the licence fee alone without even thinking about the professional lady dancers (which I have to avoid while in work!).
  • Pross wrote:

BREAKING NEWS: the two arent mutually exclusive, greased... :shock:
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
    edited October 2012
    Pross wrote:

BREAKING NEWS: the two arent mutually exclusive, greased... :shock:

Gosh, really? Bit remote where I live. :wink:
  • Pross wrote:
    ...the professional lady dancers (which I have to avoid while in work!).

There are professional lady dancers where you work? Where is that then? And why avoid them? Is that in case you get some glitter in your eyes!
  • Pross
    Pross wrote:

There are professional lady dancers where you work? Where is that then? And why avoid them? Is that in case you get some glitter in your eyes!

Alas not, all male office but I have to curtail thoughts of the lovely Strictly ladies in case I have to stand up from the protection of my desk!
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Alas not, all male office but I have to curtail thoughts of the lovely Strictly ladies in case I have to stand up from the protection of my desk!

Too much detail...
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    PBo wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Too much detail...

1 in 3 men have knocked one out at work, I guess we know who the 1 in 3 is on this thread :wink:
  • Vino'sGhost
    PBo wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Too much detail...

1 in 3 men have knocked one out at work, I guess we know who the 1 in 3 is on this thread :wink:

And 2/3 don't own up to it :lol:
  • Pross
    You wouldn't want to spend more time than is essential shut in the toilets here!
  • Vino'sGhost
    Open plans not all its cracked up to be is it :oops: