Just been in Aldi - it was full of idiots.

13»

Comments

• Aldi is full of freakin' Nazis. And its shite.

BB forever.

GODWINS, GODWINS, GODWINS. :lol:

Ha, served on a platter for you Frank with french-fried potatoes. :D

It was the fries wot done it 'onest. :D

Wiv gravy and T'Barm cake or do you have buns ?
    Cobs.

Cool.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Bustacapp wrote:
    Have you never been in Aldi before, sounds fairly normal to me.

Yes. Normally the place is frequented by untermenschen that have crawled from under a rock but today it was full of a completely different class of arsehole.

You must have spotted me then, buying their excellent fruit and veg!! Promise to wear my dinner jacket in future tho'!!
  • d87heaven
    d87heaven Posts: 348
    vfast1 wrote:
    i got through 4 of what looked around 15-20 jackets for him to rudely grab my hand and say "no im buying these" This annoyed me, not only cos he was taking pretty much every jacket there but the fact he grabbed me!

Isnt that assault?

Only if you have a headcam and commute.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel
  • As with a lot of things, cycling has become a trend for some. Thus attracting, as many trends do, it's fair share of b*llends.
    Ghost Race 5000 (2011) Shimano 105 Black
    Carrera TDF (2007)

http://www.bike-discount.de/#

http://www.bike24.com/
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    As with a lot of things, BikeRadar has become a trend for some. Thus attracting, as many trends do, it's fair share of b*llends.
    FTFY
  • Avant
    Avant Posts: 29
    Untermensch (German for under man, sub-man, sub-human; plural: Untermenschen) is a term that became infamous when the Nazi racial ideology used it to describe "inferior people", ........., Belarusians and partially the Ukrainians

Typical c£ppy wikipedia when you consider that the guard detachments at Treblinka and Sobidor were made up of Ukranians.

For rudeness just see a Sainsburys on a busy weekend....
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    The OP certainly has a lot of opinions.
  • jonomc4
    jonomc4 Posts: 891
    Sprool wrote:
    full of idiots
    I'm a proud idiot new to road cycling and happy to spend £15 on what appears to be a pretty good quality winter top which certainly functions well at keeping me warm when cycling. Why would I be happier spending £45 - £60 on something really similar but with a more fashionable badge on it? (thats probably from the same chinese/taiwan factory) that badge that says 'I can afford to pay 2x or 3x the price because i take my cycling that much more seriously'? getoutahere!

Whilst I agree with you on the price point - I do find the expensive kit is better suited to me in it's cut - generally the manufacturers (I think) assume that serious and therefore fitter / thinner cyclists will buy their stuff so they cut it in such a way - I just don't like baggy Lycra. That said when it comes to items like socks, compression tops and pants and waterproofs I am more than happy to wear the stuff and pay less.
  • Bustacapp
    Bustacapp Posts: 971
    Secteur wrote:
    The OP certainly has a lot of opinions.

...and what of it?
  • Werbo
    Werbo Posts: 109
    Yes i left for the same reason, this post made me laugh. I was talking to my Mrs and someone actually came between us to rummage in the hi viz jackets.
  • NewTTer
    NewTTer Posts: 463
    Werbo wrote:
    Yes i left for the same reason, this post made me laugh. I was talking to my Mrs and someone actually came between us to rummage in the hi viz jackets.
    DELETED no point cant reason with stupidity