First time I've seen them

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited September 2012 in The cake stop
But was out yesterday with "Random man" and the parrot run came steaming by while we were deliberating at a junction. There was 20-30 and I must say it was good to see, no way would I have held a wheel though.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    Tis a thing of legend - I still have no idea quite what it is, or why it is called so...

And in truth, I have never seen it.
  • Scrumple wrote:
    Tis a thing of legend - I still have no idea quite what it is, or why it is called so...

I (THINK) it's because the club colours are yellow and green could be wrong.
    Tail end Charlie

• Scrumple wrote:

Their kit is hideous.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    But was out yesterday with "Random man" and the parrot run came steaming by while we were deliberating at a junction. There was 20-30 and I must say it was good to see, no way would I have held a wheel though.

Good job I didn't swing round and decide to go the other way, the pile-up would have been horrendous :)
  • Scrumple wrote:

Their kit is hideous.

I trust you've seen it then.

It's no more "hideous" than a lot of club kits I've seen, god forbid.
    Tail end Charlie

• Scrumple wrote:

Their kit is hideous.

I trust you've seen it then.

It's no more "hideous" than a lot of club kits I've seen, god forbid.

Looked it up. Disgusting.

The kit I see about isn't too bad. Kit is the first thing I look at in a club though :lol:
  • A regular Saturday morning sight, often followed by the air ambulance!
    Best spotting place is Lowdham.
    The first 40 miles or so, is alledgedly "Leisurely Pace". After that, may your god help you!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • A regular Saturday morning sight, often followed by the air ambulance!
    Best spotting place is Lowdham.
    The first 40 miles or so, is alledgedly "Leisurely Pace". After that, may your god help you!

I've seen them gathering at Lowdham fella this was the first time I've seen them in full flight. As you allude to, devil take the hinde most. YOU KNOW THE RULES GET PEDALLING.

Can't fault them I know lads that have been out and it's hectic appearently.
    Tail end Charlie