MacKenzie doorstepped over Hillsborough

baldwin471
baldwin471 Posts: 366
edited September 2012 in The bottom bracket
Shows him to be the cowardly slug he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4oiBxXfNE

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Hmm, I'm no fan of his but the journo actually makes me feel sorry for him, that is nt journalism, it's abuse!

Both tw@ts...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • He is a low life opportunist.

And also Alan Davies has apologised for his idiotic comments over Hillsborough on BBC breakfast. Got nothing to do with A) he's playing Lpool Empire on Sunday night and is terrified of backlash and
    B) he has sold hardly any tickets and is desperate for scousers to come see him.

A mystery even J Creek could solve.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    ddraver wrote:
    Hmm, I'm no fan of his but the journo actually makes me feel sorry for him, that is nt journalism, it's abuse!

Both tw@ts...

I'd say bad journalist, if it was anyone but MacKenzie. He's scum who's been making profit out of treating others much worse for many, many years.

Edit: Does Alan Davies ever sell out? Least funny man since Dave Gorman!
    exercise.png
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    ddraver wrote:
    Hmm, I'm no fan of his but the journo actually makes me feel sorry for him, that is not journalism, it's abuse! Both tw@ts...

MacKenzie was a career opportunist using controversial material to forward his own profile - but you can't help thinking that's exactly whats happening here. :shock:
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    ddraver wrote:

Both tw@ts...
    MacKenzie was only subjected to what he dished out to other people for decades. An evil little tosser who deserves everything he gets.
  • ddraver wrote:

Both tw@ts...

'
    "Feel sorry" for Kelvin Mackenzie! Are you alright? You sure that you're not spending too much time in one of those coffee :wink: shops. The man is a total cnut and deserves to be hounded for the rest of his life.
  • ddraver
    2 wrongs don't make a right basically......
    - @ddraver
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    ddraver wrote:

The Channel 4 journo cannot for a moment be compared to Kelvin McKuntzie. He is a hypocritical, predatory, evil, lying basket who has made millions for himself and Murdoch through the red top culture which is - "A feedback loop into incipient vacancy".
    He has preyed on the vulnerable, sensationalised and soddomised peoples often ordinary existences which in turn kept his boss in control of politicians and opinions to further his own ends without any sense of morality or dignity.
    I would have the bast4rds balls in a vice until he squeaked like a Jenny.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ddraver wrote:

The Channel 4 journo cannot for a moment be compared to Kelvin McKuntzie. He is a hypocritical, predatory, evil, lying basket who has made millions for himself and Murdoch through the red top culture which is - "A feedback loop into incipient vacancy".
    He has preyed on the vulnerable, sensationalised and soddomised peoples often ordinary existences which in turn kept his boss in control of politicians and opinions to further his own ends without any sense of morality or dignity.

Well said
  • baldwin471 wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Well said

And again
  • ddraver
    So it's fine to be a dick, as long as your a dick to another dick?

OK...

The c4 bloke has done exactly the same, What would you do if someone came on to your property and stopped you getting in your car whilst telling you not to assault him? I'm amazed KM didnt smack the prick! Frankly this is even more intrusive than the guy who papped Kate's Norks! This is the problem, he's made the story all about him and not about KM or what he actually did! This is one of the things I dislike most about the GB press. Just because KM is as much a part of that as the c4 bloke, it does nt make the c4 bloke right.
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver wrote:

OK...

The c4 bloke has done exactly the same, What would you do if someone came on to your property and stopped you getting in your car whilst telling you not to assault him? I'm amazed KM didnt smack the prick! Frankly this is even more intrusive than the guy who papped Kate's Norks! This is the problem, he's made the story all about him and not about KM or what he actually did! This is one of the things I dislike most about the GB press. Just because KM is as much a part of that as the c4 bloke, it does nt make the c4 bloke right.

MacKenzie is a scumbag. He is a cunt. Simple as. He went against his senior editor and published disgusting stuff about 96 people who died. That isn't comparable with turning up at someone's doorstep and probing them.
  • ddraver
    - @ddraver
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    ddraver wrote:
    I think what they're saying is "it's fine to be a dick, so long as you're being a dick on our side".
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    Why do the License payers have to sponsor this ar*ehole to appear on BBC Question Time and tell us the shytes opinion on anything?
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    ddraver wrote:

Sometimes, yes. Then they might learn not to be a dick in the future.
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    ddraver wrote:

Is the C4 bloke deliberately being a dick to make the point about what a dick MacKensie is?
    exercise.png
  • a wasted opportunity to wedge mackenzies head in the car door. repeatedly.
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • ddraver
    TheStone wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Is the C4 bloke deliberately being a dick to make the point about what a dick MacKensie is?

Possibly, but by being a dick to show us what a dick the dick is, he reduces the dickery of the dick by being a dick . The latter dick could have highlighted the dickery of the fomer dick by being less of a dick thereby letting the full dickness of the dick hang out :wink:
    - @ddraver
  • Ron Stuart
    Ron Stuart Posts: 1,242
    ddraver wrote:
    TheStone wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Possibly, but by being a dick to show us what a dick the dick is, he reduces the dickery of the dick by being a dick . The latter dick could have highlighted the dickery of the fomer dick by being less of a dick thereby letting the full dickness of the dick hang out :wink:

I feel 'dick' when referring to MacKensie is by far not a strong enough a description, more in the region of 'pudding gutted ar*e-wipe' or maybe a bit stronger, he and a few others that have been found out recently indicate just how low the newspaper industry had become. :twisted:
  • ddraver wrote:
    TheStone wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

ddraver wrote:
    I'm amazed KM didnt smack the prick! Frankly this is even more intrusive than the guy who papped Kate's Norks!

KM eh? Sounds very pally, you seem so angry on his behalf. And preventing someone from driving off is more intrusive than secretly taking a picture of a person half naked? You sure about that?

Admit it ddraver, you secretly like the dick don't you.
  • He's a very clever man is Kelv - very much a man of the media. With the wapping dispute and the emergence of sky/bsb the newspapers were under threat and needed to keep their medium in the public eye. Hence the eye catching headlines - the 'gotchas' and the suchlike - it was Kelvin using the system to draw attention to himself to seem like he is an invaluable asster to those who pay his wages. Nowadays with the newspapers in in decline and his paymasters being the bbc/sky/who ever will have him - he's doing the same thing - making an apology on his own terms is a career move. A manipulative cold hearted man - he'll always have friends in high places though, given that he says what the tories can't express in public.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    Who doorsteps the doorsteppers?
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • ddraver
    ddraver wrote:
    TheStone wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

ddraver wrote:
    I'm amazed KM didnt smack the prick! Frankly this is even more intrusive than the guy who papped Kate's Norks!

KM eh? Sounds very pally, you seem so angry on his behalf. And preventing someone from driving off is more intrusive than secretly taking a picture of a person half naked? You sure about that?

Admit it ddraver, you secretly like the dick don't you.

Ha ha, I knew some one had to smash that full toss out of the park...

(honestly, I ve not heard of him before, I kind of merge alll tabloid editors into one horrendous super dick if you will, I use KM becasue I can't remember what he's called, after correcting Kevin Mcloud a few times I just gave up :oops: )
    - @ddraver
  • siamon
    siamon Posts: 274
    Is this thread ironic?
  • ddraver wrote:

Or Mackenzies dickness doesn't negate the C4 journalists dickness.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Perspective. It's in the public interest to put difficult questions to a former newspaper editor who published some frightful, offensive and inaccurate headlines (without being prosecuted, which would have been an appropriate response to the horrors published in the Sun in 1989). It's in the public interest - and quite right- to do as was shown in the video. It is certain there will be no opportunity to pose the necessary questions in any other way. Those above who question this are lacking judgement in a way that makes me wonder what sort of jobs they do.
  • ddraver
    Petroleum Geologist specializing in clastic sedimentology...

Yourself? I assume a high priest or philosopher with a comment like that.
    - @ddraver
  • Clastic sedimentology... you tell him dd (hope that's not too pally). :wink:

Now I had to look that up, but far from lacking judgement it would seem that you are perfectly qualified to comment on this. Which rock would be best for Mackenzie to crawl back under? I'm thinking large and very unstable myself. What do you think? :)
  • ddraver
    Hah hah - a nice fissile shale comprising ample swelling clays (easy cleat!) on a wet day would be good....
    - @ddraver