Are you sitting comfortably...

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited September 2012 in The bottom bracket
More pointless pranksterism from facebook....but fun none the less.

It's international book week. Grab the closest book to you*, turn to page 52, post the 5th sentence. Don't mention the title. Copy the sentences beforehand and let the story begin. I'll start:

She rubbed her breasts against him.

*if you live in Crewe you can just post a few words off the nearest sauce bottle - :D
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    But none of this can really disguise a suspicion that there may be something slightly odd about the name.
  • On 3 December, the Fuhrer flew down to the Ukraine in his Focke-Wulf Condor to find out what had happened.
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • "the lengthening mascara you love also brightens your eyes"

It's a farking AVON catalogue :lol: and it's not mine!
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    The sexes are very different in plumage.

The older I get, the better I was.

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    At present, monarchists, communists, republicans and fascists participate in the movement.
  • On 3 December, the Fuhrer flew down to the Ukraine in his Focke-Wulf Condor to find out what had happened.

LOL what the feck are you reading :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • johncp
    johncp Posts: 302
    Secondary muscle: serratus anterior
    If you haven't got a headwind you're not trying hard enough
  • DrKJM
    DrKJM Posts: 271
    Aquam ego porto.
  • DrKJM
    DrKJM Posts: 271
    DrKJM wrote:
    Aquam ego porto.

And for the record I don't know what it means. I haven't got that far yet.
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    It would have been great publicity for a new team, RMO, to win the first race of the season; but his advance was slim and that night Thevenet was forced to telephone the other directeurs sportifs to try to do a deal.
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    Bake in a preheated oven, 200 C (400 F), Gas mark 6, for 20-30 mins or until tender and beginning to darken around edges.
  • Competent mountaineers all, but sorely lacking in the study of nutrition, they devoured the liver with the result that their skins turned a ghastly orange from the near-toxic concentrations of vitamin A.
    Cannondale SS Evo Team
    Kona Jake CX
    Cervelo P5
  • Then the argument started.
  • Wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth - except for Karoline, who
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    This Code of Practice must be readily available at all police stations for consultation by:
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    The rules were simple: stand as little as possible, sleep as much as possible.
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,372
    When tested in accordance with CWCT performance criteria, it achieved the industry-accepted standard of 600Pa air filtration, 1,000Pa water penetration and 2,400Pa wind resistance.
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    "....ducing expressions return something much more interesting than that"
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    'We will be looking after the player and we will protect him, because that is the way Manchester United behave', he said.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    For example, the following query lists all accounts sorted by available balance with the highest balance listed at the top:
    mysql

man alive i need better books
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    suggestions that are bound to offend purists.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    who were also wearing spare helmets. The other two were crouched
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    The first flush of weeds should preferably not be larger than the fully expanded cotyledon stage at the time of spraying and must not be larger than the sizes stated under WEEDS CONTROLLED
  • When the Second Test of that series began on 1 December at the SCG, NSW were playing South Australia in Adelaide.
  • I shook Erik's hand in the latrine and walked with him to his bus and shook his hand again.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • The two main standard polymer designation systems (ISO and ASTM) are both based on the principle of indicating the selected polymer characteristics by appropriate code references to groups of data - called 'data blocks' in the ISO system.
  • The event/alert subsystem gives SQL Server its ability to support proactive management.
  • A range of jumbo RHS up to 800 x 800 x 60 are also avaliable, see the following pages.
  • This form of display can be changed by adding an 'output modifier' to the UniQuery sentence.
    Wind. Cold. Rain. Pick two.