Aching Like A Beeatch Tuesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I ache like an achey thing today. Had my second Judo lesson last night, started learning how to pin people, and try and get out of a pin - it's difficult! Good fun though.

Today will be a long day, lots to do and not much time to do it. I should get cracking really, but I need my frosties and tea, so will finish that before anything else.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i'm not sure what's wrong with me at the moment, i've just got no motivation to do anything and i'm feeling really lethargic all the time. i got the bike out of the shed ready to go for a ride yesterday, the weather was great and it was only 4pm..looked at the bike for a few minutes and thought "I CBA"...then went and watched a film instead....i really don't know what's wrong :?

feel even worse today as my son wet the bed early this morning and woke me up....

ah well, i'll stop moaning now...laters all
  • Nothing much happening today. Had a good night's sleep so feeling not too grumpy this morning.

Cake making minion is back with loads of offerings so it's time for tea and cake.

Later......
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    bad start to the day - my last surviving Grandparent (who has breast cancer) is ill, my uncle has advanced prostate cancer and one of my cats has thrown a blood clot into a leg which means she can barely walk.
    Funtimes!
    :-/
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,606
    Morning Crudders,

Up early to drive the route where junior's next 11+ test is going to be next week and see how long it takes in the hell of rush hour. Not too bad in the end. Bit of work to do from home then I'm packing up for another evening wazz around Bedgebury - hopefully will feel less knackered by then.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

i'm not sure what's wrong with me at the moment, i've just got no motivation to do anything and i'm feeling really lethargic all the time.

Have you grown a vagina?

Morning Scuttlers

First day of 12 at work and already on my lunch. I have developed more aches and bruises from football than I every have from biking and am walking like I just dropped a log.

Was supposed to be going away with some of my old mates in a couple of weeks to do drinking in a location I'll leave nameless note the mate who suggested it had been banned from going away by his Mrs so its just going to be beer in wolvo again. Was quite looking forward to going to where we were going for a change and not for the reason everyone would automatically think.

Foxc sorry to hear your having a cack time of it at the mo, I'd say chin up, but following your faceplant the other week I mean it in the most sincere way, sending you restraining order hugs

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning homies,

It's amazing what a couple of nights undisturbed sleep can do for you. I even remembered to have breakfast this morning.

Onwards and upwards :)
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Morning Losers!

I ache like an achey thing today. Had my second Judo lesson last night, started learning how to pin people, and try and get out of a pin
    That's ace. Not only will it help you in your sexual conquests, but it will also help you when you end up in prison because of said sexual conquests.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    'ning All.

Threw an extra few miles on the commute to work this morning to take in half the Torq 12:12 XC circuit, which is handily on my way. Beautiful weather is a good thing for sure. Lets hope it lasts.

I shall be completing my lap on the way home, which I think will probably give me the strava record for slowest lap by some margin ;)
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Morning Losers!

I ache like an achey thing today. Had my second Judo lesson last night, started learning how to pin people, and try and get out of a pin
    That's ace. Not only will it help you in your sexual conquests, but it will also help you when you end up in prison because of said sexual conquests.
    :lol: Not thought of it like that, but that's a point well made! :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning all,

Sh!t day here as it looks like I won't be winning a Gold Medal in the diving at the Rio Olympics:

photo-2.jpg

Have fun y'all!!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Busy bee is busy.

Time for bacons me thinks
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

i'm not sure what's wrong with me at the moment, i've just got no motivation to do anything and i'm feeling really lethargic all the time. i got the bike out of the shed ready to go for a ride yesterday, the weather was great and it was only 4pm..looked at the bike for a few minutes and thought "I CBA"...then went and watched a film instead....i really don't know what's wrong :?

feel even worse today as my son wet the bed early this morning and woke me up....

ah well, i'll stop moaning now...laters all

Pretty much all of this, except the bed wetting part ^^^^^ Seem to have lost the will to live this week. Had a ride planned yesterday morning, which I put off until lunch time, which was then put off until early evening, which was then put off completly and replaced by an evening on the XBOX. If I was a women I'd bet on being preggars.....as I've also turned into a right moody got....apparently

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning All, today shall be spent trying to reduce my handbag and clothes collection ready for moving out. Spent the morning at physio, being judged for wearing for christmas sock, and laughed at for my balance.

What's for lunch?
  • Well to be fair, if you were only wearing a Christmas sock, you have to expect a few raised eyebrows.
    Today is a day of watching cartoons, checking the mixes before the producer comes in and inevitably changes inconsequential things just to assert his boss-dom, and to give the impression he's doing something.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    I had boots on so they weren't on show, plus I see them as winter socks with reindeers not christmas, he disagreed.
  • You really should wear other clothes as well.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    or if they werent on show because you were wearing boots, then theres a lot of sagging going on.

I know you like to dress like a princess, but I wouldn't go down the Kate Middleton route to achieve that, certainly not at work
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp