Why the F*** is it Monday Again!?

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Terrible nights sleep. Again. Typical I suppose as this week I just know work will be hell. I have to have everything I'm doing finished by the end of the week, which should be interesting as I'm nowhere near (though I keep telling my boss all will be fine...)

Got my second Judo lesson later, so that should take my mind off things, and then that is followed by the second episode of the Tourettes program - Highly recommended!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    morning gaydars

could be an interesting day at work, as future projects being discussed. But still feel meh this morning!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Err yeah, I'm off today but having to go back to wolves for the day then bed early for a stupid o clock start tomorrow, the first day of 12 straight days at work

Survived football yesterday with a win, and what would have been a clean sheet without someone diving to get a penalty.

Time to get my firm buttocks into gear, Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh starts today.

MEH!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' ear-touchers

I'd like to thank my employers for sucking the marrow out of life. B*****ds.

Onwards. To consolitary coffee. And job-hunting.

.......the week off was quite good, though. Cwmcarn was well worth the visit!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I actually slept last night, not all the way through but still got more sleep than usual. Usual Monday moan from the missus to get the week off to a good start then I had quite a good ride in. So far so good.

Forgot to have breakfast though so seeking bacons.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • hiya packers of the fudge.

no school run for me today, the teachers have an "inset day", think that just means "we're p155ed off already and want a day off " personally, so me n the boy are having a playbox morning, football in the garden, looking at nice shiney things for the sara and the goose, and i may ,just may let him join in too ! dave will be home at 2 with the girl, then off for a scan for kid 3. anyhoo bowels need attention which means BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :D
  • Morning mongs!

Yes it's the start of another week, no I didn't get out on the bike over the weekend, and yes I did end up having the usual weekend arguments with the wife & kids.

That being said, the eldest did learn the reason why she wears a back protector and helmet whilst riding a horse. Being thrown at nearly full gallop and then dragged along for a good 20 meters, then just being able to get up and back on proved the point. Few aches this morning but she's got something more interesting that going to the park to talk about at school.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Being thrown at nearly full gallop and then dragged along for a good 20 meters, then just being able to get up and back on proved the point.

Perhaps she could teach me how to fall properly?

Morning homos.

Pretty sore this morning, had a terrible nights sleep. On the bright side, the knee is feeling much better than it was. Hoping I can ditch the crutches and the splint in the next couple of days and get back to normal. Will be off the bike until I've properly got the all-clear though.

Think I need bacons to cheer myself up.

Meh
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    That being said, the eldest did learn the reason why she wears a back protector and helmet whilst riding a horse. Being thrown at nearly full gallop and then dragged along for a good 20 meters, then just being able to get up and back on proved the point. Few aches this morning but she's got something more interesting that going to the park to talk about at school.
    Ouchy, good to hear she got straight back on.

'ning 'tards
    Achey legs after a 15km trek in the Peaks on saturday and a quick blast round Pines yesterday.
    New bars on the bike weirded me out for a bit, but I think I like them.. we'll see.
    Had a couple of off balance moments which scared me a bit, but overall, Pines was a good choice as first ride back after the crash in Fort Bill.
    Neck is really painful today, not sure if that's because of the biking. Will see after the next ride.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    Afternoon 'Tards,

Slept so badly I went back to bed this morning and slept quite well :) Have done a bit of work and need to sort out the noises the roadie is making in the lower gears later - should keep me occupied for a while. May nip out and get a massive coffee down in town as well - not had caffeine yet today!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MEH!! got the man flu. sleep is needed.
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Day off today for me - staff golf game for end of summer season this afternoon with dinner after - should be fun although I am DD so I wont be getting lagered up on the course like everyone else......shame.

Lazy morning - was going to do something but then I didnt!
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Puncture at lunchtime, called into Evans to replace my spare tube. £7.99 for an innertube, feckin robbing barstewards.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Well the inevitable has finally struck, my bike was stolen today, which put a real bummer on everything. I am really hoping they end up just giving a cash settlement for my insurance rather than direct replacement as I really don't feel like paying for a new bike, rather some wheels for the roadie and get some other bits.