Sunday Morning Showdown thread

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning homos.

It's raining outside. Still not bad weather for riding though. This is where riding with some other people comes in handy (assuming they're reliable people) as even if the weather is gash, everyone still makes the effort to come out because it has been arranged.

Laters douchebags!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    Morning

Decent hangover this morning after a night out with the current wife. If she wakes up this morning we are going cycling with the kids, doubt she will though!

Other than that a bit of study and a visit to the pub will happen

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning schnifty schnurglers

had a lovely day yesterday, today would have been better if i had snoozed in a bit longer but ho hum! dunno whats on the cards today, but will be trying to make the bottom feeder aware that its her turn to sort the bacons out!

Hope all are having a good CC weekend (ho's, blow, heads backwards in ditches, lime, string etc etc!)
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • was sunny all day yesterday and on that premise I decided to go for a ride today. now it's cloudy with a chance of meatballs, I don't feel like going anywhere. Will have to see around noon
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    Morning Wasters,

We've agreed to skip breakfast and go direct to a Full English Lunch so I'm off down to the supermarket to stock up on bacon, sausage, egg etc for wifey to cook later :) . I call that a win. Then I'm out on bike with junior this afternoon, but only 'cos she needs to do some practice for her cycling proficiency test tomorrow - better than nowt I suppose.

Happy Cruddy Sunday...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • well howdy doody packers of the fudge,
    currently enjoying the boys school run, plenty of "head backwards in a ditch" potential.
    Just finished "the great north run"....piece of p155. :lol: now dropping hints to "dave" that its her turn to cook bacon,egg, etc etc... today is nowt muchness for all, cba ride,cba cut grass....only thing i got do is shop for food stuffs later...so probably playbox afternoon and munchies.....
  • Afternoon losers!

Miserable weather here, but as CWNT said, not bad for riding in. However, my bike is 45 miles away. Fail.

Boring day, but I need to enjoy it (somehow) as next week at work will be hell! Might go eyeing up some cars to see what I like, also, may book a date to do my CBT as I'm determined to get my bike license before turning 30.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon Scuttlers

As I have previously mentioned today sees me come out of footballing retirement due to a shortage of quality Welsh goalkeepers, not quite sure how much better an English one that's not played full sized football in almost 15 years is going to be, even if he was food a decade and half ago.

Coffee is being consumed to rev me up and just had to take the boots I bought back as they were too small, strangely a smaller size in a different style fitted perfectly.

Gonna be an experience, might do an Andy and treat you all to a picture of me in my full other hobby kit ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Afternoon Scuttlers

As I have previously mentioned today sees me come out of footballing retirement due to a shortage of quality Welsh goalkeepers, not quite sure how much better an English one that's not played full sized football in almost 15 years is going to be, even if he was food a decade and half ago.
    ;)

I can haz gazlarburger?
  • Afternoon. I'm waiting for my sister today, she said she was coming over, no sign of her yet.
    In the meantime, I've been watching the MotoGP, and fiddling with my new PC.
    Now, time for food, then I'm going to try and watch the DH, if my internet plays nice.
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Afternoon girls,

having a lazy day today whilst my aching legs recover from 19 runs at antur stiniog. My it was worth it though.
    Saying lazy, walked the dog and been tesco's. Nearly had a crud moment on the dog walk, got talking to a young (legal, calm down :) ) girl with a dog who joined me for the walk. Was fields and woods but fortunately no ditches, so all ended well :lol:

Where can I watch the DH???
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Gazlar wrote:
    Afternoon Scuttlers

;)

I can haz gazlarburger?

Feck sake, I need to stop using Swype.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp