Adding a signature

Hello I've recently joined the forum. I'm having trouble adding a signature. I've found and ticked the box to automatically add it but I'm unable to find where in my UCP I can create it. Please can you advise ?

Thanks,
Keith
Would welcome company for Sat rides west/south of Edinburgh, up to 3 hrs, 16mph ish. Please PM me if interested/able to help.

Comments

• User control panel - Profile - Edit signature
  • Drumlin
    Drumlin Posts: 120
    User control panel - Profile - Edit signature

Thanks but unfortunately it doesn't present that option. I can see edit profile, edit avatar, and edit account settings. And it doesn't appear to be an option under any of them.
    Would welcome company for Sat rides west/south of Edinburgh, up to 3 hrs, 16mph ish. Please PM me if interested/able to help.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    the above posters intentions are good but unfortunately in this case has no idea as to what is going on.

Drumlin you should now be able to add a signature.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Drumlin
    Drumlin Posts: 120
    nicklouse wrote:
    the above posters intentions are good but unfortunately in this case has no idea as to what is going on.

Yes I can see it now - many thanks

K
  • nicklouse wrote:

Your customer service skills have improved greatly this afternoon. It's good to see that you are finally letting go of your self-given god complex,just enough to actually manage to be helpful for a change.

Keep up the good work.
  • Hello, I seem to have the same problem - no "Edit signature" option is available in my profile.

Can you pls. help me with it?

Thanks and regards
    R.
    Kuota Kharma Evo
    Kuota Kalibur
    Cube AMS 100 - SOLD
  • I also have this problem, no 'edit signature' option.
    Thanks for your help.

Rob.
    I have a policy of only posting comment on the internet under my real name. This is to moderate my natural instinct to flame your fatuous, ill-informed, irrational, credulous, bigoted, semi-literate opinions to carbon, you knuckle-dragging f***wits.
  • I have the same problem too... Can it be enabled?
  • Me too...what do I need to do????
  • Same problem here. Can I get my "edit signature"option enabled please. Thanks!
  • Same for me, please?
  • nicklouse
    why what is the mad rush? what do you really need to have in your sig?

all things come them in the end?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • hey, I'm new to the forums but I too would love to have the signature option enabled. Why? Well, I like being able to share with people what I do and I find that signatures give a personality to people on forums.
  • nicklouse
    so you want to advertise for free.

well you may as well join in the forum then and when it comes available you might be able to advertise your business.

but then again you might not.

if you want to advertise then Future do have some numbers.
  • sushi7474
    sushi7474 Posts: 15
    Well, just wanted to add the bikes I ride to the signature - if you call it "advertisement", fine with me. When will you make this feature really functioning?

Thank you admin and best regards
    Roman
    Kuota Kharma Evo
    Kuota Kalibur
    Cube AMS 100 - SOLD