The Official TFI Friday Morning Thread™...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Complete and utter minion fail this week. She has to go to the doctors again today, so won't be in, on the day that 20 new Macs arrive for work. Typical. On a good note, because the Macs are over a month late, I should be getting some compensation. Might only be an iPod, but that'll do nicely! :D

Roll on the weekend!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• A week of CBA is finally drawing to an end. 4 more hours then I'm out of here.

Crap forecast for the weekend so no plans have been made yet.

Cake making minion has been on a training course all week so free offerings have run out. Tea without cake is a poor start to anyones day.

Later......
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I too have Minion fail so am in the office early, Yesterday afternoon he was like a sauce sachet that had been jumped on.

Been productive this morning but got a lot of running around to do now :roll:

Bacons Ahoy!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,600
    Morning Pond Life,

The planned bike ride this am has had to be postponed as the LBS had to sort a problem with the headset and didn't have time to finish the job yesterday :( So will do jobs then head out for a massive coffee somewhere with another doley. Apart from that, not a lot as I'm feeling lazy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Went to visit the aunt and uncle last night, free alcohol and food win. Big comfy bed. Free breakfast.

Day of meh today, might go into uni to doss about for a bit.

Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Yoright mi duck?
    have consumed cake and hot chocolate, got a headache, far too busy.
    *insert whinge about life in general, but specifically about the male of the species*
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Sorry, but my view right now:

photo.jpg

Have fun guys!!
  • needs a close up of the bird in red. Can't see if it's worth leaving in a portuguese ditch or not.
  • needs a close up of the bird in red. Can't see if it's worth leaving in a portuguese ditch or not.

Ha ha!!

Not worth it...

You'd also have to be bloody strong, as it's a long way to Portugal from Santorini - better to bury her here than to get a few ferries and risk getting caught...
  • Afternoon mongs

8 minutes until my week at work is over. Off to Tesco for bacon and the delight that is beans and sausages in a can for breakfast tomorrow.

Found out today that we've been given another bike, a Trojan Warrior FS BSO that's so heavy the wife won't lean it against the fence. This also means that there's something clearly wrong as they now outnumber my bikes 2:1. How can they possibly need eight bikes?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Proutster wrote:
    Sorry, but my view right now:

photo.jpg

Have fun guys!!

so you are very, very, short.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Not really a "Good Morning" more of a "Good Evening".

Benn a crap week in work, but that's now gone never to be re-visited.

Vodka number 2 currently being consumed. One more vodka left in the bottle then it's onto the wine.

Have a good evening :)

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Allo Scuttlers

Am in my place of employment after a morning rushing around trying to find a light bracket for Farnworth, only to get back to find the crank threads are knackered so I now need to order a new cheap crank, so bus too and from work with poor people .

Bought some football boots as I attempt to resurrect my chance of making it big time, starting with Sundays game of Arriva vs Cardiff Bus. Apparently they have a good coach

I'll get my coat
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    soz for the late un but need to share my day/week with you!

i have been tortured with two days of powerpoint, done lots of running about, shooting guns, lobbing smoke grenades, got shot by paint balls during ambush training(ouch!) and all that paled in comparison to the fury and rage twenty miles of the M25 gave me!

Lots of d1ckwad drivers who need to help fill the ditches!

home now tho' and a glass of red on the go!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er