Very exciting new thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,196
edited September 2012 in The bottom bracket
... of the most miserable kind.

I suggest making up the script of an episode of Steptoes and Son 2012, bicycle style. So I will start.
Act one, scene one:

Mid summer, Its 5.30am and the roof is leaking...

Steptoe: Fink i'll have to sell that bike of yours to pay for the roof to be fixed...
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• 'arold: Fuck off!
    --
    Saw a sign on a restaurant that said Breakfast, any time -- so I ordered French Toast in the Renaissance.
  • pinno
    Steptoe: S'only made up of scaffoldin' and two dustbin lids, wot ya worried abou' ?
  • 'arold: fark off!
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Steptoe: but it's a Scaffold Pole-arello, worth a bleedin' packet, bought it on ebay!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • lucan
    lucan Posts: 339
    Hang on, Harold and Steptoe are one and the same person. Is he talking to himself? A soliloquy, perchance?
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    All the world’s a stage,
    and all the men and women merely players,
    or may we dare to cram within this wooden O
    the very casques that did affright the air at Agincourt?
    you dirty ol' man.

Soliloquy For Two
    by Roderick T. Long
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Harrrrolllld
  • pinno
    Steptoe: Neeeeee. Your no son of mine, leaving me to die slowly of starvation sitting here under a drip from the ceiling 'cos you won't sell that bike that you never ride and is'nt worth much. Better watch you don't wake up and find me dead !
  • Harold: I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get ready for a rendezvous with a very attractive bit of olympic crumpet, whom if I play my cards right might just come back here for a go on my....

Steptoe: Chopper?

Harold: I was going to say Chinarello -

Steptoe: Yes, but you meant chopper.

Harold: You are a dirty little old man. Now if you'll excuse me, father, I have a date with a lady of breeding and culture and savoir faire.

Steptoe: Don't forget your johnnies....they're in the draw next to my teeth.
  • pinno
    Steptoe cont... : I see, so your going to sell the bike so that you can purchase performance enhancing drugs for your dodgy date with a poor unsuspecting disabled athlete ?... I know those little blue pills with a 'V' stamped in them that I keep finding in the empty baked bean tin... The place will be locked when you get back, that'll teach ya.