Massive improvement to Bikeradar

cooldad
cooldad Posts: 32,599
edited September 2012 in The Crudcatcher
I discovered the friends/foes function, put this moron on it - Adotparker, and suddenly the world is a much more intelligent place.
Highly recommended.
I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools

Comments

• compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    I'm still trying to work out whether he is a troll or is actually being serious, looking at his posts.

To be fair, getting him in here would liven it up a bit, bit dead in the Crudcatcher recently
  • cooldad
    Unfortunately I do believe he's serious. I think he was molested by a Halfords when he was very young.

Would be fun in here though, like a less intelligent fully mong. SS is trying to keep the rest of the forum less stupid, so I have to bite my virtual tongue everytime he posts, hence ignore.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Bitter experience I'm sure and now has a bit of money from his paper round so can afford a "proper bike".

Think we should have a discussion on Tesco bikes and see where he goes with that.

Edit: Ah, I see. Owns an Orange. Explains things :D
  • cooldad
    I like the Tesco idea though - wonder if his head would explode.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • compo
    He has an Orange - obvious now. He obviously knows only one way of doing things
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I've been wafting the ban hammer about a bit, seems to be working ;-)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    supersonic wrote:
    I've been wafting the ban hammer about a bit, seems to be working ;-)

Another spaztard gone from the forums?

mrburns_excellent1.jpeg
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Just given a few warnings!
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    cooldad wrote:
    I discovered the friends/foes function
    Awesome find, that man. Just for bringing that to my attention, I have made you my friend.
    And I'm going to live in a tent in your garden/windowbox from now on.
  • cooldad
    cooldad wrote:
    I discovered the friends/foes function
    Awesome find, that man. Just for bringing that to my attention, I have made you my friend.
    And I'm going to live in a tent in your garden/windowbox from now on.
    I have a lovely little flat in the basement. Nicely soundproofed as well so you won't be disturbed.
    Any more than you are already.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
    360 Posts: 5,940
    What effect does this have? I've tried to test it out but cant see any difference?
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    cooldad wrote:
    I have a lovely little flat in the basement. Nicely soundproofed as well
    360 wrote:
    What effect does this have? I've tried to test it out but cant see any difference?
    It causes a marked reduction in the amount of sound that's transmitted out of the basement :roll:
  • cooldad wrote:
    I have a lovely little flat in the basement. Nicely soundproofed as well
    360 wrote:
    It causes a marked reduction in the amount of sound that's transmitted out of the basement :roll:
    Check that it's got the 'Josef Fritzl' Stamp of quality, then you can vouch that it's good soundproofing too!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cooldad
    Josef was one of my students, but alas, a failure. He got caught.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • anj132
    anj132 Posts: 299
    adotparker wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    I discovered the friends/foes function, put this moron on it - Adotparker, and suddenly the world is a much more intelligent place.
    Highly recommended.

So what... cooldad can't read this... like I care... he can just carry on riding on his paperboy bike lol

unless I quote this.
  • cooldad
    Bastard. Everytime I read one of his posts, my IQ drops by the equivalent of his total IQ - 5 points.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • compo
    I love the way that he throws insults around once he knows that he is wrong.

He has to be up there with fully mong
  • cooldad
    Fully mong is just a bit dozy but harmless and at least gives you a bit of a laugh.
    But this idiot is just nasty. Trying to make anyone on a budget feel sh1t just wrong.
    He probably has a really tiny penis and has to compensate somehow.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • This ignore feature must be magnificently powerful. I don't believe I've encountered this "person" at all.
  • anj132 wrote:
    adotparker wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Highly recommended.

So what... cooldad can't read this... like I care... he can just carry on riding on his paperboy bike lol

unless I quote this.

When did adotparker post that I dont see it anywhere but your quote. So does the friends foes things just stop people posting in your threads and you dont see theirs?
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • compo
    An interesting reply to the PM I sent
    Adotparker wrote:
    compo wrote:
    Subject: Voodoo hoodoo
    Adotparker wrote:
    compo wrote:
    Adotparker wrote:
    i mean i once saw a halfords ''technician'' .... taking a tyre off a rim with a flat bladed steel screwdriver........... :S

What's wrong with that. Its just the same as a tyre lever basically but will be longer, so will have more leverage. This will make it easier for him to take off said tyre.

Bell-end.......... rim damage..........

Hi "Adotparker"

Just wondering how I am a "Bell end"?

I shall look forward to your reasoning.

Kind Regards
    Sean :D

Your idiocy into not realising the potential damge a case hardened steel blade, would do to a aluminum rim. Hence why now most tyre levers are made from plastic. Which doesn't damage rims, damage the wired lips of tyres. Or puncture the innertube further...... unless your a cowboy halfords "technician" of course.

Hence bellend

Kind regards

Mustafa

:lol::lol:

Out of interest, what is wrong with metal tyre levers?
  • Nothing's wrong with them. As long as you know what you're doing, metal ones have much better force to them. The plastic ones are for the special people that don't know what they're doing.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Steel is a harder material than the aluminium rim, so it will scratch or gouge it. Parktools make some huuuuge metal tyre levers, but they're an extreme case thing. Generally, the plastic ones are more than sufficient.
    Tyre levers are also shaped to hook the tyre bead, wheras a screwdriver is far more likely of letting it slip, which can cause damage as the tyre moves against the sharp edges

Why did you bring this up here though?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Steel is a harder material than the aluminium rim, so it will scratch or gouge it. Parktools make some huuuuge metal tyre levers, but they're an extreme case thing. Generally, the plastic ones are more than sufficient.
    Tyre levers are also shaped to hook the tyre bead, wheras a screwdriver is far more likely of letting it slip, which can cause damage as the tyre moves against the sharp edges

Perhaps to prove that, every once in a while, Adot can be suprisingly astute with his assessment of a situation?
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • compo

All due to the behaviour of Idiot parker. (read the post)
    The tyre lever issue is merely on the side
  • anj132
    anj132 Posts: 299
    When did adotparker post that I dont see it anywhere but your quote. So does the friends foes things just stop people posting in your threads and you dont see theirs?

I had to take advantage of the situation
  • compo wrote:
    The tyre lever issue is merely on the side
    Is that your reasoning now that you've been shown to be a bit of a bellend?
  • compo
    I don't give a sh!t if I'm wrong.
    However, going into throwing insults for being wrong is plainly unacceptable
  • But you've insulted him, albeit rather passive-aggressively. Don't be surprised when people retaliate.
  • cooldad
    You're a dumbass for making dumbass comments about a dumbass in my dumbass thread.
    Dumbass.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools