Anyone notice any great deals £1000?

shane r
shane r Posts: 326
edited September 2012 in Road buying advice
Just got another cyclescheme voucher.

Has anyone caught sight of any good deals at the £1000 at the moment?

Many thanks
Shane
Coupla Road Bikes

Comments

• unsure about deals because depends on who your c2w voucher is with, we can use halfords who will source most bike but not at sale price only rrp.
  • shane r
    I've seen some ace deals on Wiggle but I'm not sure if you get the offers if you use cyclescheme voucher?
    Coupla Road Bikes
  • ianbar
    ianbar Posts: 1,354
    west brooks seem to have reduced some of there prices again looked like some very well priced cannondales but don't know about c2w
    enigma esprit
    cannondale caad8 tiagra 2012
  • calmx5
    calmx5 Posts: 230
    Ribble summer special.
  • Look at Dolan bikes. Sure they do the scheme. Last time i looked they had carbon frame , ultegra and aksium wheels for £900. Other sram deals on there.
    PART TIME WASTER
  • shane r
    I have a Ribble carbon bike now.

Dolan looks good! No Ultegra for under £1350 I can see though though.
    Coupla Road Bikes
  • shane r
    Went for a Dolan in the end, ordered today.

Worth noting that they are the only company that I spoke to that offer to absorb half of the Cyclescheme fee, which on £1000 is normally £100. Dolan only charged me £50.
    Coupla Road Bikes
  • Ribblecycles price is £65 for scheme.
    They do a full carbon with 105 group set for a few pounds under the magic 1000.
  • shane r
    jimbo0023 wrote:
    Ribblecycles price is £65 for scheme.
    They do a full carbon with 105 group set for a few pounds under the magic 1000.

Which one?
    Coupla Road Bikes
  • The ultegra was based around the Mythos frameset which offer seems to have finished , but if still available i reckon could be built up to suit a budget.
    PART TIME WASTER
  • shane r
    SNACK-HEAD wrote:
    The ultegra was based around the Mythos frameset which offer seems to have finished , but if still available i reckon could be built up to suit a budget.

Cheers mate. I ordered Mythos with SRAM Rival.
    Coupla Road Bikes