Hi newbie in Warrington!

Cs825
Cs825 Posts: 10
edited September 2012 in MTB beginners
Hello as I said totally newbie, got myself a voodoo hoodoo last week and wondering
What to do with it :lol:

i'm sure I'll be asking many questions!!

Comments

• andhr
    andhr Posts: 88
    Welcome to the forums!
  • Adotparker
    Adotparker Posts: 128
    Hey up.... welcome to Halfords........... I team Bike Radar.....:)
    Orange 5 Pro 650b 2014
    Orange Crush 650b 2014
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    I see you've met Adotparker, our resident moron
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Welcome.....

We don't know that IdiotParker is a moron of couse, he could just be a good actor.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • MTBUK
    MTBUK Posts: 146
    He posts in most subjects........ and seems to take a particular dislike to Halfords... ah well :S
    Orange 5 Pro 650b 2014
    Orange Crush 650b 2014
  • Welcome.....

We don't know that IdiotParker is a moron of couse, he could just be a good actor.
    This place is full of morons. Just assume that everyone is a moron, and you won't go far wrong.
  • MTBUK
    Welcome.....

This place is full of morons. Just assume that everyone is a moron, and you won't go far wrong.

Well I've spotted a few. but haven't bothered me as yet......... and I'm not one to be easily offended by immature, pedantic, petty, or sarcastic forum members anyhow :D
    Orange 5 Pro 650b 2014
    Orange Crush 650b 2014
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    MTBUK wrote:
    Welcome.....

Well I've spotted a few. but haven't bothered me as yet......... and I'm not one to be easily offended by immature, pedantic, petty, or sarcastic forum members anyhow :D
    I love a challenge.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • MTBUK
    he he :)
    Orange 5 Pro 650b 2014
    Orange Crush 650b 2014
  • grl
    grl Posts: 65
    Welcome, I live in culcheth and we're lucky enough to have access to all sorts of areas where you will get olds out of your bike.

Enjoy!
    Cube AMS 110 Pro
    Spesh Rockhopper Comp
    Bianchi Nirone 7
    Spesh Sirrus Comp
    Dahon D7 Speed (for sale, PM if you woudl like to buy - a bargain!)