Thank Mother-of-F**k It's Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

This morning, my housemate has spent the last 30mins talking to me. The main reason I get up at this time is that I like that I'm alone, with noone to pi$$ me off. Well done f*cktard, thanks for ruining my morning.

Today consists of works stuffs, followed by none works stuffs.

Meh.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' slackers.

Bacons - oooo yeah!

Onwards! To coffee! And a mahoosive fry-up!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    Moo-ning tards

not got that friday feeling knackered from all the stress the missus is giving,
    packing her suitcase for an escape to warmer parts
    mostly calm day at work MD is away on his jollies too so should be able to get some actual work done.
    Moar fudging packing todo after as i haven't even sorted my own suitcase

plus side it's a blue sky and i can commute lighter.
    Had my bacons & cheese toasty, bring on the caffeine...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Friday is a bad thing for once, as it is the last full day of my holidays here in the fantastic south of France. Weather is on the turn, so not as warm. Today will be like every other day for the past two weeks, ie, canoe, swim, cycle out for a drunken lunch and then swim, beer and BBQ. Perfect holiday, kids are happy therefore current wife is happy
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Cockjanglers,
    Woke up early after a most excellent dream, got dressed and out the house before the kids atacked me. 8)
    Got in the car and the stereo decided today was a good day to work 8)
    The sun is shining 8)
    Going to have some Krave for Breakfast 1, then some coffee then do a bit of paper pushing then go and have breakfast 2 8) then more coffee but followed up with lots of end of month rubbish :evil:

Anywhooo its friday, and i'm off up to cannock sunday. today is good.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders!!!

Bikes to fix today, it looks cold outside though so I'm staying in bed for now. I love being a student. Life is fucking great. I've just been offered a few days work next week too, not difficult, just scanning crap in an office. Couple of hundred to put away into the next bike fund so can't complain.

Laters
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Knuckle Draggers,

Last day of the kids school holidays today as they're both back in school next week. This means the weekend will be spent shopping for school related things followed by the football on Sunday.

Could be a good weekend.

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Mornin farkers,

Our guests finally go back to Austria, which means I can go get pissed as fark tonight at a mates party, and no longer have to deal with all my mrs' friends being dependent on me. Looking so forward to it. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Morning paedo's,

2 more hoursof work cr4p to get through before I can concentrate on some bike work before hopefully a morning at stile cop.
    1 more day closer to getting my Tues :)

But anyway, this is the main concern for now, nommm a nomm :)

IMG-20120831-00295.jpg
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    DodgeT wrote:
    But anyway, this is the main concern for now, nommm a nomm :)

IMG-20120831-00295.jpg

That won't help you push a 40lb downhill bike up through Macc Forest :D

Come on, body's a temple and all that.......................

BTW the brekkie does look nice though, makes the honey nut granola that I had look like a pile of squirrel sh!t :(
  • angry_bird
    I've set myself up for the day

7899566136_f71261df76_z.jpg

I hope it doesn't rain :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Afternoon Crudders,

Had a lazy morning on account of waking far too early (again) and generally being knackered. Off to the Paralympics this afternoon to watch some athletics, as we couldn't get tickets for the main Olympics a few weeks back :evil: Then next week I actually have to do some work :shock: At least next week junior goes back to school so I might regain my sanity soon...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Good job I only get to ride once in a blue moon as tonight is a blue moon. So work then ride then weekend = happy days.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • FUKKME, that is the cleanest patio I have ever seen!

Morning homos.

Work again today. Tonight I shall be stripping down my ultra-mags and rebuilding with the kit I've bought from SuperStar. Tomorrow I shall be going for a long ride to test them out (and dropping a spare set in my bag, just in case) :p

Laters douchebags
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    need this guy to follow me about.

A1no-cUCYAAY95P.jpg
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Angry Bird wrote:
    I've set myself up for the day

7899566136_f71261df76_z.jpg

I hope it doesn't rain :lol:
    Loving the work area, its a good job you dont have a BBQ there as well, because your work bench sure looks like one and easy to mistake. BBQ'd screwdrivers and trying to adjust spokes with a chicken leg etc.

Anywhooo my steerer tube has turned up from the states, so my "Free" lefty has now cost me over a $140 and i havent even fitted it yet! :roll:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    afternoon
    Overslept this morning oops
    Last AOC free day boo
    4 stitches out yay
    TFN not coming till tomorrow yay
    Need diesel, prices have gone up boo
    Lie in tomorrow yay
    Roll on 4pm
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    It rained :lol:

But all my bikes are now working just fine for the first time in ages and the birthday build is on its way too.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    drove from sth wales to kings lynn to cambridge and am happy to report there was a distinct lack of road rage in my motor, i must be mellowing!

loafing now

barbying tomoz coz the weather will be awesome!

Now off to add to the Orange thread!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Evening all, what started as a great day - nice ride this morning and then a couple of hours at the bmx track this afternoon. Has turned into a shit day - missus has been out wedding dress shopping with her mate (for her mate) they went in 1 shop and gave basically been drinking all day, she got home about an hour ago and has gone straight to bed! I have tickets to the rugby that's going to kick off in about 10mins that I'm now not going to cos she's in no state to look after our son grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    welshkev wrote:
    Evening all, what started as a great day - nice ride this morning and then a couple of hours at the bmx track this afternoon. Has turned into a shoot day - missus has been out wedding dress shopping with her mate (for her mate) they went in 1 shop and gave basically been drinking all day, she got home about an hour ago and has gone straight to bed! I have tickets to the rugby that's going to kick off in about 10mins that I'm now not going to cos she's in no state to look after our son grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ditch, head backwards, its the only way Kev!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Sgray
    Sgray Posts: 79
    Meh day today,

New wheels turned up :D , but still need rest of upgrade :( . Last day of staycation and wife was working till 6, so couldn't go on bike ride, as no-one was around to look after youngest son. 10 days since last cigarette :D but really wanted one today :evil: