Cyclingnews.com

OffTheBackAdam
OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
edited August 2012 in Pro race
Is their editorial policy "Let's completely ignore the Paralympics!" ?
Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,157
    It might be. They only seem to have about four staff writers. They can't do everything.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    They also seem to ignore track racing full stop.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908

A blessing having had to put up with the last 4 editions of Cycling Weekly. It's like the Vuelta doesn't exist, they didn't even make a pocket guide like they do for Giro and Tour. Instead we get Olympic round up's 3 weeks after it happened for 25 pages...
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400

A blessing having had to put up with the last 4 editions of Cycling Weekly. It's like the Vuelta doesn't exist, they didn't even make a pocket guide like they do for Giro and Tour. Instead we get Olympic round up's 3 weeks after it happened for 25 pages...

I gave up on the comic some time ago sadly, for pretty much that exact reason.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    RichN95 wrote:
    It might be. They only seem to have about four staff writers. They can't do everything.

Four staff writers and Google Translate.