Had to ditch the white bar tape... for now :twisted:

Comments

• TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Very nice! :)

Spec?
  • crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    That is a lovely looking machine. Well impressed with the Cube bikes.

Cheers
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"
  • king_jeffers
    king_jeffers Posts: 694

My first road bike, great build quality and components for the money, really pleased with it.

Specs : http://www.cube.eu/en/road/performance/peloton-race/

Should last me a while, thinking about upgrading to the Cube Agree GTC in a couple of years. Maybe sooner, see how it goes. Got the bug for cycling back again :P
  • Hi mate, I really like the look and spec of your bike. I was looking for reviews of them and found your post. What do you think? Any niggles etc?? Was looking at the Giant defy 1 amongst a few others :?: Planet X Pro Carbon Rival Road Bike 2012, or, Colnago Air 105 2012. All the bikes seem to have decent kit on them
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Love the colour scheme on that, gorgeous! Where did you get it from?
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    great looking bike... :D:D
  • http://www.cube.eu/en/road/performance/peloton-race/

Just need pedals and shoes and my voucher to come CTW!! :D

Get £100 voucher from Cube as well to spend on kit!!

What pedals did you fit to your Cube??
  • Purchased from Tredz, great service. Had a bit of problem with the wheels but they issued a replacement pair without issue so all good :D

Pedals, originally used the bike for commuting. Purchased a set of Shimano M520. I hardly commute on it now, seems too nice! Thinking about putting a set of road specific pedals on - only really use after work and weekends so don't really need a double sided pedal anymore.
  • Thanks for letting me know, I have ordered the Cube from the nearest stockist to me,Freeride cycles in Disley. They said they will fit me to the bike when it comes in. I have got some Shimano SPD-SL Pedals PD-5700 105 in black for the bike, I am still waiting for my voucher from the Cyclescheme so have not got the bike yet. Just ordered a Giro Savant Helmet 2012 from Myspokes, got really good reviews and on offer for £38 delivered!!! Shoes on the list now!!! Thinking either shimano 087 spd or the 106 if I can get a bargain some where.